DO OR DIE!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO OR DIE!!!!!!!

MEN! WE NEED IMMEDIATE ADVICE ON A CASE THAT IS ALMOST OUT OF HAND.MY FRIEND`S HUSBAND IS INCACERATED.HE WAS ARRESTED ON THE DAY THAT THEY WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW TO ADJUST HER STATUS IN TO THAT OF LPR THROUGH MARRIAGE TO A USC.HE IS SAID TO HAVE VIOLATED HIS PAROLE AND UPON CHECKING HIS RECORD HE WAS CHARGED WITH AGGREVATED ASSAULT AND HIS TERM ENDS IN 2009.NOW MY FRIEND GOT ANOTHER LETTER TO GO FOR ANOTHER INTERVIEW BUT SHE COULDN`T BECAUSE SHE DIDN`T KNOW THE WHEREABOUTS OF HER HUSBAND.SHE INSTRUCTED HER LAWYER TO WRITE TO THE USCIS AND EXPLAIN TO THEM WHY SHE COULD NOT GO FOR THE 2ND INTERVIEW.
    SHORTLY AFTER SHE GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT HER PETITION HAS BEEN DENIED AND SHE SHOULD APPEAL WITHIN 30 DAYS.sHE HAS 10 MORE DAYS TO GO.
    HOW WOULD YOU ADVISE MY FRIEND??
    DO YOU THINK THE LAWYER LIED ABOUT SENDING ANY LETTER ?
    DOES SHE HAVE ANY CHANCE OF MAKING THROUGH THIS ??

MEN! WE NEED IMMEDIATE ADVICE ON A CASE THAT IS ALMOST OUT OF HAND.MY FRIEND`S HUSBAND IS INCACERATED.HE WAS ARRESTED ON THE DAY THAT THEY WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW TO ADJUST HER STATUS IN TO THAT OF LPR THROUGH MARRIAGE TO A USC.HE IS SAID TO HAVE VIOLATED HIS PAROLE AND UPON CHECKING HIS RECORD HE WAS CHARGED WITH AGGREVATED ASSAULT AND HIS TERM ENDS IN 2009.NOW MY FRIEND GOT ANOTHER LETTER TO GO FOR ANOTHER INTERVIEW BUT SHE COULDN`T BECAUSE SHE DIDN`T KNOW THE WHEREABOUTS OF HER HUSBAND.SHE INSTRUCTED HER LAWYER TO WRITE TO THE USCIS AND EXPLAIN TO THEM WHY SHE COULD NOT GO FOR THE 2ND INTERVIEW.
    SHORTLY AFTER SHE GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT HER PETITION HAS BEEN DENIED AND SHE SHOULD APPEAL WITHIN 30 DAYS.sHE HAS 10 MORE DAYS TO GO.
    HOW WOULD YOU ADVISE MY FRIEND??
    DO YOU THINK THE LAWYER LIED ABOUT SENDING ANY LETTER ?
    DOES SHE HAVE ANY CHANCE OF MAKING THROUGH THIS ??

Comment

Hee hee hee; a fraudster AND a criminal getting caught ! Catching two birds with one stone !!!

Comment

XOXOOOXO!

Comment

Whistle,
          Have him/her to hire another lawyer immediately, what are they waiting for for God sake?!

Depo, Mike,
          No wonder why you wife dumped you...lol

Comment

Whistle,
            Please do not use the CAPS, it's annoying.

Mikey,
            you better go and get a job!

Comment

What do you all think made her case to be denied?.They lived to gether untill when he got arrested and my friend moved in with us because she could not sustain herself without a job.
              Is there anyone out there who knows anything about Q Visas??She came to the Us on that kind of a visa.Are threre any type of visas that you cannot adjust your status from??

Comment

Duh Case was denied b/c petitioner was not there!

It is not relative whether lawyer sent letter or not. No spouse for initial interview=Denial!

This was 2nd time interview was scheduled. Why she doesnt know where he is?? Is he not in jail as stated in an earlier thread???? She will be given chance to leave voluntary to go back to her country. there do not appear to be issues of abuse so VAWA is out of the question. She best be looking to get a divorce and find a new husband if she wants to stay here without departing to her country first .

Is she Q1, Q2, or Q3 and has she been in the country her 15 months accrued time yet?

BTW change title of thread to real topic if you want more responses.

Comment

Working...
                X