N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

The application does not mention photographs. I am sure I need to send them? Please advise

One check for both application fee and FP?

thanks

The application does not mention photographs. I am sure I need to send them? Please advise

One check for both application fee and FP?

thanks

Comment

yes, you have to submit:
      two photographs
      front and back copy of your GC
      Fee (I send single USPS money order for the total amount, that included N-400 app fee and fingerprinting fee)
      ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

where in the application form it says about the photos?

Comment

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/natz/English.pdf

All applicants must send the following 3 things with their N-400 application:
          1. A photocopy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as the Alien Registration Receipt Card or "Green
          Card"). If you have lost the card, submit a photocopy of the receipt of your Form I-90, Application to Replace Alien Registration
          Receipt Card;
          2. Two (2) identical color photographs, with your name and "A" number written lightly in pencil on the back of each. For details
          about the photo requirements, see part 5 of A Guide to Naturalization and the Form M-378 instructions distributed with your
          application. Do not wear eyeglasses or earrings for the photo. Note that if your religion requires you to wear a head covering,
          your facial features and your right ear must still be exposed in the photo for purposes of identification; AND
          3. A check or money order for the application fee and the fingerprinting fee, as stated in the M-479 Current Naturalization Fees
          enclosure in the Guide. (Applicants 75 years of age or older are exempted from fingerprinting and the fingerprinting fee). Write
          your "A" number on the back of the check or money order.
          Send COPIES of the following documents, unless we ask for an original.

it is page 52 of the pdf document.
          ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

Working...
          X