what do i need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i need

my daughter turns 21 soon and wants to sponsor me and my wife(we overstayed 21 years)what do we need to file .

my daughter turns 21 soon and wants to sponsor me and my wife(we overstayed 21 years)what do we need to file .

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wannabeus:
      my daughter turns 21 soon and wants to sponsor me and my wife(we overstayed 21 years)what do we need to file . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW! 21 years! over stay?????

You need a competent lawyer in order to get things sought out. As far as I know if some one over stays for more than a year has a ban for ten years.

Comment

She should file I-130 for each of you, as well as I-864. You and your spouse should complete I-485 and other documents required for AOS.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb9...CM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Comment

thankyou,we are looking for a lawyer at this time,we let you know the outcome,perhaps there are others in our situation..thanks again

Comment

the criminal background check ...do they check just america..or???

Comment

They check everywhere, you have to supply a Police Certificate for the countries you have lived in excluding the US and of course declare any misdeeds.

Comment

Working...
              X