Green Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card

My green card is expiring soon and I am going to apply to USCIS to renew it. It is said that it will take about 12 months to receive new card. As I will have to make frequent visits to foregn countries, it will not be possible for me to do so without the green card. Therefoe, I would like to know what I should do to travel to foreign countries during pending of my green card at USCIS. Please advise me about this.

My green card is expiring soon and I am going to apply to USCIS to renew it. It is said that it will take about 12 months to receive new card. As I will have to make frequent visits to foregn countries, it will not be possible for me to do so without the green card. Therefoe, I would like to know what I should do to travel to foreign countries during pending of my green card at USCIS. Please advise me about this.

Comment

Apply for your card ASAP.They will give you a a letter to use for all travel, with no problems.

Comment

1- What is the purpose of your travel to
        foreign country?
        2. How long will you stay outside of US?

Comment

When you apply for a new card they will stamp your passport with I-551...so you should be all set.

Comment

Working...
          X