Visa rumor!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa rumor!

It a rumor in our contry, that U.S.A. is going to remove the visas for Romania this year, and I understand many countrys from Europe don't need any visa to come to U.S.A. Have you heard any thing about this? Thanks.

It a rumor in our contry, that U.S.A. is going to remove the visas for Romania this year, and I understand many countrys from Europe don't need any visa to come to U.S.A. Have you heard any thing about this? Thanks.

Comment

You refer to the Visa Waiver Program. The Visa Waiver Program (VWP)allows citizens from eligible countries to apply for entry to America as B-1/B-2 tourists without first obtaining a visa. Those who are granted entry to America using the VWP have their period of authorized stay limited to ninety days.

At the present time, there is a move to increase the number of VWP-eligible countries to include those that have recently joined the European Union. However, inclusion in the VWP is largely dependent on an individual country's record regarding visa overstays.

While it's possible that the number of VWP-eligible countries will be increased, it's also possible that they will be reduced...or that the program will be terminated altogether.

America is currently very concerned that some countries that are presently participating in the VWP have large numbers of radicalized citizens who are potentially a very real threat to the security of the United States (think Britain and France, for example...even though Britain is our strongest ally).

At the present time, the future of the VWP is difficult to predict.

Comment

I think Romania would qualify for the waiver program in the year 3029

Comment

And thankfully it will be post humus for you!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            And thankfully it will be post humus for you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Oooooooooh my!!! That was TOO funny!!!!!!!!
            BTW, we'll use his beltbuckle for a tombstone. It was always covering something dead anyway!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              And thankfully it will be post humus for you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Oooooooooh my!!! That was TOO funny!!!!!!!!
              BTW, we'll use his beltbuckle for a tombstone. It was always covering something dead anyway!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This spineless coward won't respond, Explora. What a waste of human life. He doesn't deserve to share the oxygen we breathe every day!

Comment

This spineless coward won't respond, Explora. What a waste of human life. He doesn't deserve to share the oxygen we breathe every day! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Yeah, and I bet he's so lazy that he'd want us to breathe for him! Spineless backbone of a caterpillar. Repeats himself like a tape recorder. Wonder what happened to that 'ol boy anyway? Probably one of those "tears in your beer" type of problems he had. (That was beer S12, not "rear." I know where you always have your mind.)

Comment

Here, here! Are you man enough, S12, to take us on? Or are you too busy with your blow up doll?

Comment

Here, here! Are you man enough, S12, to take us on? Or are you too busy with your blow up doll? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    That's why he'd need us to breathe for him because he doesn't have any oxygen left because he's blown it up too many times.

Comment

OMG!

Comment

you two twa ts are your own cheer-leading committee...what a pair of hypocritical split tails.....did you get permission from god to hurl insults about? and just when is "post humus?" you should review your own braindead postings and see the hypocrisy....it is pathetic......back to your vibrators, ladies....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          you two twa ts are your own cheer-leading committee...what a pair of hypocritical split tails.....did you get permission from god to hurl insults about? and just when is "post humus?" you should review your own braindead postings and see the hypocrisy....it is pathetic......back to your vibrators, ladies.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps, Mr. Mensa, you should do the same? I guess your blow up doll sprang a leak - you're a little cranky tonight.

Comment

perhaps one of you two holes-in-the-hedge would like to marry this $hitheel.....no doubt either one of you is desperate enough to do so...

Suspect admits he abducted, assaulted girl, 7

Account Executives
                            Sales
                            Corporate Controller
                            Preparing Financials
                            Controller Office Manager
                            Accounts Receivable, Payroll
                            Salesperson
                            Sales
                            Drivers
                            Independent Contractors
                            View all Top Jobs

Dreyer & Reinbold BMW VW
                            Great Deals at Dreyer & Reinbold Greenwood on New and Pre-Owned Certified BMW, Infiniti or Volkswagen. Click for Details!
                            Bud Wolf Chevrolet
                            Chat Live with our Internet Sales Manager Now! Bud Wolf Chevrolet Offers Great Deals and a Great Buying Experience!
                            Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti
                            Great Lease Offers on the All New 2007 Infiniti FX35, G35x AWD and M35x AWD. Only at Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti
                            View all Top Car Deals

By Vic Ryckaert and Jon Murray
                            vic.ryckaert@indystar.com

A 27-year-old man admitted today in court he abducted and assaulted a 7-year-old neighbor at a Southside apartment complex.

Jonathan Castillo, 27, shown in a jail book-in photo, admitted in court today that he abducted and attacked a 7-year-old girl. - Photo provided by Indianapolis metropolitan police

The victim underwent surgery after the attack and remained in Riley Hospital for Children this morning, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Sgt. Matthew Mount said.
                            Castillo admitted his guilt, despite the court commissioner's routine entry of a not guilty plea on Castillo's behalf during his initial hearing this morning in Marion Superior Court.
                            "I agree with what I did, and I know what I did," Jonathan Castillo said through a Spanish translator after Commissioner Steven Rubick read the five charges against him. "I was drunk, and I can't just fix things just because I'm drunk."
                            Rubick tried to cut him off.
                            "By confessing under oath, you've just made (the public defender's) job much more difficult," Rubick said.
                            Prosecutors asked Rubick for Castillo's $100,000 bond to be increased to $250,000, citing the risk to the community and a flight risk because Castillo is an undocumented immigrant. Castillo had told Rubick he is a dual citizen of Mexico and Honduras and works as a day laborer.
                            Rubick granted the request for higher bond, citing Castillo's "partial confession" as another factor. He is being held in Marion County Jail.
                            Castillo, police say, wore a mask, climbed through a third-story balcony and snatched the child from her bedroom at the Capital Place Apartments, located near Hanna Avenue and U.S. 31.
                            He took the victim to his apartment in the same complex and assaulted her, according to police reports.

The Star does not generally identify the victims of sexual assault.
                            The girl's family discovered her missing about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday and began searching the apartment complex. Family members stepped outside and saw the suspect drop the girl on the ground and run toward another apartment, according to the report.
                            Another witness, identified as Castillo's girlfriend, told police she saw the victim's blood on Castillo's leg and foot shortly after the assault, according to reports.
                            Police questioned Castillo and he allegedly admitted to attacking the girl, but reports did not elaborate on any reason for the attack. Police seized a bedspread, clothing, carpeting and other evidence from Castillo's apartment.
                            Castillo was charged with burglary and child molesting, both Class A felonies that each carry a potential penalty of 20 to 50 years in prison. He also is charged with two counts of criminal confinement and one count of battery. Both charges are Class B felonies carrying a penalty of six to 20 years in prison upon conviction.
                            Rubick set Castillo's trial for July 30.
                            "This is one of those cases you just can't put into words, it's so egregious," said David Wyser, the Marion County prosecutor's chief trial deputy, outside court. "A defenseless 7-year-old girl abducted from her bed."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              you two twa ts are your own cheer-leading committee...what a pair of hypocritical split tails.....did you get permission from god to hurl insults about? and just when is "post humus?" you should review your own braindead postings and see the hypocrisy....it is pathetic......back to your vibrators, ladies.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Are you finally admitting you can't compete with a 110V?

Comment

Working...
                              X