X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Nah man, that's you - the hateful spastic patridiotic American bitter loser.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    you forgot your wanking doll...

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Such a pathetic angry loser.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    gee, if you twittering cows don't like AMerica and its systems, then drag your a$$e$ back into your rusted out Airstream trailer, and tow it along with your inbred behinds to Mexico or anywhere else.
    If you don't believe in our values, why live here?
    Yes, of course, according to dragonlady everyone in prison is innocent...of course, if some dirtbag criminal broke into her trailer and stole her mumus, she would be screaming about her rights being violated.

What a bunch of hypcritical lard a$$e$.
    And the Prof, of what, pocket pool?

All innocent people routinely spend 13 years in prison...happens everyday.
    But what about all those children that the goombah sold drugs to? Why aren't you weeping for them?
    None of has enough brains to even understand our laws, which is why you think everyone is innocent and crime deserves to be rewarded.

Leave a comment:

• dragonlady
    replied
    The Justice system is usually wrong and cannot be trusted. People are railroaded everyday - just for the convienence of lawyers and judges. America is so entrenched in the dollar that it all comes down to 'who's got the bucks'.

Prof. you assume much of someone12's parents - usually the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    There's got to be a reason why the justice system slapped your husband with a 13yrs jail time (considering parole, etc the initial sentence could be much higher).
    I doubt I-212 can be granted to those with such extensive mark in their criminal record.

You already tried Canada as a workaround, why not try Mexico as well?

Leave a comment:

• Prof.
    replied
    Chrissy,

If I were you, will ignore Someone12 because he has a low self-esteem, doesn't brush his teeth and is on welfare. Above all, he is fool extraordinairre...

His parent probably regret his inclusion into this world, because losers disappoint their parents. I am looking forward to the day he is admitted to a mental institution, because that is where he belongs.

Leave a comment:

• chrissy
    replied
    Before you open your arrogant mouth maybe you should get the facts straight. Where the hell did you get 500 kilos idiot. Just shows you what kind of immature mind you have. Believe it or not, obviously which your pea brain chooses not, which I don't give a rat's about, he did not have "the nose candy" or the money, oh but I guess the FBI agent that defensds my husband is wrong also. But what the hell would you care with your mentality. One day those remarks are going to bite you in the butt and then we'll see who will be laughing you idiot! I feel sorry for your family to have raised such a moron, but of course, they probably disowned you long ago.

Leave a comment:

• chrissy
    started a topic someone12

someone12

Before you open your arrogant mouth maybe you should get the facts straight. Where the hell did you get 500 kilos idiot. Just shows you what kind of immature mind you have. Believe it or not, obviously which your pea brain chooses not, which I don't give a rat's about, he did not have "the nose candy" or the money, oh but I guess the FBI agent that defensds my husband is wrong also. But what the hell would you care with your mentality. One day those remarks are going to bite you in the butt and then we'll see who will be laughing you idiot! I feel sorry for your family to have raised such a moron, but of course, they probably disowned you long ago.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney