Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Guys it's time to go......

I'm finding that I am spending far too much time on ILW these days and I have a lot more things that demand my time which are being pushed aside.

This weekend will be my last weekend on ILW and on Monday I will no longer log in (is it possible to delete an ILW account?).

I have made many, MANY good friends here and you guys really got me through the tough times but now other things demand my time and need to be taken care of.

If anyone wishes to correspond with me via E-Mail please PM me before the end of this weekend and I will gladly supply my e-mail address

Best Wishes to you ALL

DW (JediKnight)

((((((((((ILW))))))))))
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

I'm finding that I am spending far too much time on ILW these days and I have a lot more things that demand my time which are being pushed aside.

This weekend will be my last weekend on ILW and on Monday I will no longer log in (is it possible to delete an ILW account?).

I have made many, MANY good friends here and you guys really got me through the tough times but now other things demand my time and need to be taken care of.

If anyone wishes to correspond with me via E-Mail please PM me before the end of this weekend and I will gladly supply my e-mail address

Best Wishes to you ALL

DW (JediKnight)

((((((((((ILW))))))))))
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

Hi JK!

You can still get the things that you need to get done and come on ILW whenever you have free time but don't leave permanently.
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Hey JK

A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

I wish you the very best of luck, and I hope your brother is successful with that good little Welsh girl!

I'm a bad PMer, but you can send me one!
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
          Hi JK!

You can still get the things that you need to get done and come on ILW whenever you have free time but don't leave permanently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice thought CM but I really cannot have the distraction, when I log on briefly I usually end up spending hours here and I simply cannot do it.

(((((CM)))))
          Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
            Hey JK

A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

I wish you the very best of luck, and I hope your brother is successful with that good little Welsh girl!

I'm a bad PMer, but you can send me one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take care and BE GOOD Aroha!

(((((AROHA)))))
            Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JediKnight:
              Take care and BE GOOD Aroha!

(((((AROHA))))) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be good? LOL! I'm gonna be in the US in 5-6 weeks. GOOD is so not on my agenda!

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

SELF CONTROL!!!

Who Is In Control????

ILW Great place! . gotta set limits! Gotta Set Priorities!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

JK,

I Know How It Is .

Take Control!!!

Why Delete Account? Its Here When, And at Your Convenience, To Stop In and Say Hi If you Like. . and Able?

TAKE CARE OF SELF!!! Without Self No Ability To do Good Things That Matter!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    JK,

I Know How It Is .

Take Control!!!

Why Delete Account? Its Here When, And at Your Convenience, To Stop In and Say Hi If you Like. . and Able?

TAKE CARE OF SELF!!! Without Self No Ability To do Good Things That Matter! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree! No need to leave! Just use self-discipline - lol! It's nice to stop in here one in awhile. Doesn't mean you gotta make a habit of it!

Comment

Leaving so soon JK? Well I guess u have to tend to all those sheep and practice your welsh accent again Have fun in whatever u decide to do.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Hope you'll drop by once in a while JD!

you will surely be missed!

big bear hugs!

take care!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms