having prob. with ci/D VISA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having prob. with ci/D VISA

hi.... i dont know if anyone can give me any good advice about my problem, but here goes i came to the us on a ci/D visa to work for a year on a ship ,after the year i decided that i wanted to remain in the us i met my wife in 2001 we got married in 2003 after we got married she tried to adjust my status but they said i couldnt because of the visa i have so right now i cant work i dont have a drivers license and i cant support my wife who is 3months pregnant does anyone know what i should do PLEASE!!

hi.... i dont know if anyone can give me any good advice about my problem, but here goes i came to the us on a ci/D visa to work for a year on a ship ,after the year i decided that i wanted to remain in the us i met my wife in 2001 we got married in 2003 after we got married she tried to adjust my status but they said i couldnt because of the visa i have so right now i cant work i dont have a drivers license and i cant support my wife who is 3months pregnant does anyone know what i should do PLEASE!!

Comment

Working...
    X