X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD question

Good people of ILW:

Here's the summary of my story:
    9/12/04 receipt date of EAD. I submitted it to my local office (Washington DC) where my relative petition based AOS is pending and it was returned to me because I forgot to sign my check. So 2 weeks later it gets returned to me from Vermont Service Center and they ask me to sign the check. I sign the check and mail it back.

10/12/04 notice of receipt from VSC.

then things go a bit too weird for my understanding...

11/12/04 notice of receipt from a P.O. box in Chicago, IL saying my application got transferred there and that's where I should direct my inquiries. (huh?)

When do you think I can go in to my local office for an interim EAD? Which date should I use to count my 91st day? I have all three notices with 3 different dates of receipt.

Can I use the 10/12/04 receipt notice to count my 91st day, then make INFOPASS for the 91st day to get my iEAD if I haven't heard anything?

ANY GENUINE ADVICE WILL ENSURE YOUR PLACE IN HEAVEN

To those who apply for EADs: please learn from my story and apply 5 or 6 mos in advance. Do yourself a favor if you are like me and rely on your own income only.

Good people of ILW:

Here's the summary of my story:
    9/12/04 receipt date of EAD. I submitted it to my local office (Washington DC) where my relative petition based AOS is pending and it was returned to me because I forgot to sign my check. So 2 weeks later it gets returned to me from Vermont Service Center and they ask me to sign the check. I sign the check and mail it back.

10/12/04 notice of receipt from VSC.

then things go a bit too weird for my understanding...

11/12/04 notice of receipt from a P.O. box in Chicago, IL saying my application got transferred there and that's where I should direct my inquiries. (huh?)

When do you think I can go in to my local office for an interim EAD? Which date should I use to count my 91st day? I have all three notices with 3 different dates of receipt.

Can I use the 10/12/04 receipt notice to count my 91st day, then make INFOPASS for the 91st day to get my iEAD if I haven't heard anything?

ANY GENUINE ADVICE WILL ENSURE YOUR PLACE IN HEAVEN

To those who apply for EADs: please learn from my story and apply 5 or 6 mos in advance. Do yourself a favor if you are like me and rely on your own income only.

Comment

OK, even if you're not experienced with this, tell me what you'd do if you were me..

Comment

91 days from 9/12/04 you can visit your local office and get an interim EAD.

Comment

Working...
        X