X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• step by step-- I-601

HI GUYS HOW R YA??
    THANKS FOR THE ADVICE LAST TIME. MY QUESTION IS THIS TIME..IS THERE ANY STEP BY STEP GUIDELINE OR PROCEDURE ATTACHING THE PAPERS WITHE THE I-601 FORM..OR WHAT KIND OS PAPERS AND EVIDENCE ONE NEED TO GO WITH IT. LIST OF PAPERS IF SOMEONE HAVE ANY. THANKS ALOT FOR THE HELP.

HI GUYS HOW R YA??
    THANKS FOR THE ADVICE LAST TIME. MY QUESTION IS THIS TIME..IS THERE ANY STEP BY STEP GUIDELINE OR PROCEDURE ATTACHING THE PAPERS WITHE THE I-601 FORM..OR WHAT KIND OS PAPERS AND EVIDENCE ONE NEED TO GO WITH IT. LIST OF PAPERS IF SOMEONE HAVE ANY. THANKS ALOT FOR THE HELP.

Comment

declarations of USC/PR spouse, children or parent regarding the hardship they would suffer if you depart the US. Letters of support from family members and friends regarding the harship that your family would suffer. educational problems, letter from teachers, letter from school principal or administrator if you have children. Letter from the doctors if a family member is ill. medical records, tax returns. information about you expenses and income, employment records. letter from the employer and co-workers. These are all the things that I know when doing my husbands waiver. However this is not a legal advice. I would suggest to consult an exprienced lawyer in your area.

Comment

Navminhas: Didn't you file a claim of asylum? If you're claim of asylum is genuine, why are you now happily planning to return to the country that you were supposedly fleeing in fear? Surely, if you were truly in fear, then you would avoid going home at all costs.

I am sure you will understand why we are skeptical.

Of course, your claim of asylum is bogus...your country of origin is a functioning democracy.

Now that you're married to an American, I guess that the fear that you supposedly had in your home country has magically disappeared. Wonders will never cease.

Comment

Thanks SHAY for ur advice. you gave me a good idea what to do, Its brief but full of knoweldge.Thanks alot once again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation