Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in your opinion is the best option and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in your opinion is the best option and why?

This is my situation, I have 3 options presently open to me to reside in USA. At the moment I am out of US and have never visited though I travel a lot.

Since you folks here have seen and heard it all when it comes to immigration cases, what would you say is the best option and why? Family Sponsorship by my Mother a USC? Marriage to my boyfriend a USC or Work by a prospective employer?

This is my situation, I have 3 options presently open to me to reside in USA. At the moment I am out of US and have never visited though I travel a lot.

Since you folks here have seen and heard it all when it comes to immigration cases, what would you say is the best option and why? Family Sponsorship by my Mother a USC? Marriage to my boyfriend a USC or Work by a prospective employer?

Comment

Sponsorship by mom - she won't let you down, bf can screw you, employer - too long.

Comment

gtdonna, nice that you have so many options..

Without knowing you and your immediate future plans, it is difficult to recommend anything.

Things like when do you want to move, do you want to work for that employer, would you like to get married etc come into play.

Comment

Not too mindful of the employer, I was job searching in advance after Mom told me about the paper work and was offered a job there.

As for b/f we would like to get marry and we are already planning an island wedding soon.

Just wanted to know what you folks think would be faster.

Comment

You seem to be equally confident in all your three options, then, from a macro perspective, your best choice is immigration through marriage where an immigrant visa is readily available. You could either go with a fiancée (K1) or a USC spousal (K3) visa processing. You could also adjust your status on US soil if you'll be here after the island episode.

Comment

Working...
            X