The 10 Stupidest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 Stupidest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said

10. "I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

9. "God bless the America we are trying to create."

8. "We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

7. "He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century." –introducing a quote by Mahatma Gandhi

6. "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them." –on Bill Clinton's bimbo eruptions

5. "If I didn't kick his *** every day, he wouldn't be worth anything." –on Bill Clinton

4. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

3. "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres "” being a first-term senator." "”on her presidential ambitions

1. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

10. "I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

9. "God bless the America we are trying to create."

8. "We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

7. "He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century." –introducing a quote by Mahatma Gandhi

6. "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them." –on Bill Clinton's bimbo eruptions

5. "If I didn't kick his *** every day, he wouldn't be worth anything." –on Bill Clinton

4. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

3. "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres "” being a first-term senator." "”on her presidential ambitions

1. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

Comment

Oh, man.... This Election Year is off to a rough start, and it's only going to get worse. If you need any proof, look no further than the Hillary Clinton Toilet Brush. This is about as LOW as a political item can get.

It's a genuine, usable toilet brush shaped like the former First Lady -- and as much as you hate to hear this -- possible first female President of the United States.

The Hillary Toilet Brush is about 14-inches tall, not including the stand. She comes in a fun display box, referring her as the "First Cleaning Lady." (like we said, it's already getting ugly)

Comment

Hillary Clinton Gets Some Advice

Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie,"

Ouch! Says Hillary, I don't know about that.

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people,"

Ho! I really don't want to do that.

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

Comment

Clinton on the Titanic

Reagan, Nixon and Clinton are on the Titanic.

The ship hits the iceberg and sinks slowly.

Everybody starts screaming, panicking, etc.

Reagan shouts: "Women and children first."

Nixon goes: "**** the women."

Clinton replies: "Do you think we have time?

Comment

Hillary Clinton Visits School Children

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. The Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth."

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? And, Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Larry."

"And what is your question, Larry?"

"I have five questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House? Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And, Fifth - what happened to Kenneth?

Comment

Clinton Goes to Hell

One day in the future, Bill Clinton has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves."

Clinton thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No," Bill said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

So the devil led him to the next room. In it was Newt Gingrich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Bill.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Clinton saw Jesse Jackson lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Clinton took this in in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go!"

Comment

Bill, Hillary and the Lockbox

When Bill and Hillary first got married, Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it." In all their 25 years of marriage, Hillary never looked.

However, on the afternoon of their 25th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were three empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the cans in the box?"

Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

Hillary was shocked, but said, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula, and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened but temptation does happen and I guess that three times is not that bad considering the years." So they hugged and made their peace.

Then Hillary asked Bill, "So why do you have all that money in the box?" Bill answered sheepishly, "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and redeemed them for cash."

Comment

Clinton's Poll Numbers

An official Gallup survey polled over 1000 women with the question: Would you sleep with Bill Clinton?
                  1% said, "No"
                  2% said, "Yes"
                  97% said, "Never Again"

Comment

Comment

Is There a Batterer in the US Senate?
                      By Glenn Sacks

There is a batterer in the United States Senate.

This abuser's spouse has suffered repeated violent attacks, yet there has been no condemnation of this Senator's violence. Ironically, this Senator, who is one of the most controversial people in American public life today, has somehow escaped reproach for the one thing that both detractors and admirers should agree is genuinely inexcusable--domestic violence.

Who is this perpetrator of domestic violence? New York Senator Hillary Clinton.

The evidence against Ms. Clinton is strong. According to Hillary's admiring biographer Gail Sheehy, author of Hillary's Choice, one of the domestic assaults upon Bill Clinton occurred in 1993, when Hillary slashed Bill Clinton's face with her long fingernails, leaving a "mean claw mark along his jawline."

The incident was first explained as a "shaving accident" and a subsequent attempt was made to pin the blame on Socks the cat. Because of the gouge's size, neither explanation was accepted by observers. Dee Dee Myers, the White House spokeswoman at the time, later explained to Sheehy that it had been singer Barbara Streisand's visit to the White House that had sparked Hillary's jealous, violent rage.

According to Christopher Andersen, author of Bill and Hillary, Hillary also assaulted Bill on August 13, 1999, after the Monica Lewinsky revelations. Andersen writes:

"...the President...weeping, begged her forgiveness. Much of what transpired next between Bill and Hillary Clinton was plainly audible to Secret Service agents and household staff members down the hall. In the past, Hillary had thrown books and an ashtray at the President -- both hitting their mark...Hillary rose to her feet and slapped him across the face -- hard enough to leave a red mark that would be clearly visible to Secret Service agents when he left the room.

" ˜You stupid, stupid, stupid *******,' Hillary shouted. Her words, delivered at the shrill, earsplitting level that had become familiar to White House personnel over the years, ricocheted down the corridor."

Sheehy's account of the incident is similar, adding that Hillary's friend Linda Bloodworth-Thomasen, who was staying with her husband in the private quarters nearby, "thought it was great that Hillary ˜smacked him upside the head.' "

The US Department of Justice's Office for Victims of Crime classifies these types of attacks--scratching, slapping, hitting, throwing objects, and inflicting bruises or lacerations--as "physical abuse" and domestic violence.

Bill Clinton handled the incidents in a manner reminiscent of the way many female victims of domestic violence did in the pre-feminist era. Ashamed, he tried to cover the incidents up, even ordering his representatives to publicly alibi his wife's violence. He probably blamed himself for "provoking" her, as if marital infidelity warrants physical assault. And he almost certainly never considered calling the police or formally charging his abuser.

The public's reaction has been of the "what did he do to set her off?" variety--a "blame the victim" mentality that would immediately be recognized and condemned were the genders of the perpetrator and victim reversed. Media coverage of the incidents has almost entirely consisted of jokes on late night TV and talk radio. In narrating these assaults, neither Sheehy nor Andersen mention ˜domestic violence' or even write disapprovingly of Hillary's attacks. Needless to say, the reaction would be quite different were it the president's wife who appeared in public with lacerations on her face.

Nor were the incidents mentioned during Hillary's 2000 Senate campaign. In fact, it was former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani who was publicly pilloried as a bad spouse for his failing marriage, while the fact that his electoral opponent was a known abuser merited little or no mention.

The Clinton incidents demonstrate that, despite the overwhelming body of research which shows that men and women initiate and engage in domestic violence equally, the public still largely holds the outdated and discredited view that domestic violence is synonymous with wife-beating.

Ironically, Senator Clinton herself has spoken out on domestic violence on many occasions, and has supported the Family Violence Prevention Fund's $100 million anti-Domestic Violence campaign. The campaign's slogan is "There's No Excuse for Domestic Violence."

What's Senator Clinton's excuse?

Comment

yep,she's an abuser and he should divorce her ugly wrinkle face longgggggggg time ago

Comment

by Alexa Gates, Oct 14, 2008

Everyone seems to want Hilary Clinton to be the next, and first woman president. Only question is: should she?
                          If watching the news and you happen to see the democratic debates, you are most likely going to see Hilary Clinton. Her name to you stands out because her husband, Bill, used to be president. She was first lady under him, but does she really deserve to be a nominee or possibly president? She's lied to us in the past, is going to milk us of our money, thinks us as a people are stupid, and she is immoral.

For instance, when the U.S. went to war with Iraq, which many people now wish that we never did, Hilary voted "yes" for us to go to war. Then, later on when she was first discussing running for presidential nominee and word got out of her choice; she claimed that she thought it didn't matter what she voted for. They were not going to go to war. She's either a complete idiot because she thought no matter what she voted they were not going to war. Problem is: she still did vote yes. Or all this was just a major cover-up story for her "misdeed". Would you want an idiot running you country, or a liar? You decide.

Furthermore, her belief system is not all there. She believes in any type of abortion; she even believes in the partial birth abortion. When an innocent fetus or a poor baby about to take its first breath is killed. She doesn't even blink. Partial birth abortion is the worst type of them all, and she believes in it. You carry the baby for nine months and then when you give birth to it you kill it. It is the worst kind of killing, and she believes in it. Do you want the ruler of your country to believe in such immoral practices? I'd hope not. Even though it is the parents of the unborn baby decision, doesn't mean that the President of the U.S. should believe in it. Another question is: does she just believe in these practices to get votes? If so, isn't that even more immoral than believing in them herself?

What about her pie-in-the-sky projects she's been talking about? For example, her 401K project claiming that if she becomes president she will give everyone money towards starting their own 401K. Here's something, how's she getting the money? Out of her own pocket? The answer to the former, first statement, is she's going to most likely raise taxes, so that she can pay for the program; if she ends up doing it. For the latter, last statement, she's not that compassionate of a person to give money out of her own pocket.

Also with this program and so many others, the government is telling us how to spend the money. They think that we are not smart enough to spend it on our own. In other words, government, and in this case Hilary, thinks that we are all a bunch of dummies and don't know what to do with out own money. The more the government gives you; the more control over you they have. The thing is, some people don't even realize that. If Hilary becomes president, she will most likely give us money, and because she thinks we're stupid, will tell us how to spend it. Finally, she will tax us out of our minds so that she can pay for all of these pie-in-the-sky projects.

She will tax us out of our minds because she doesn't know one main economic concept; lower tax rates. If she lowers the rates more people will spend money, and more money will then come to the government. Then, unfortunately, the government will spend it on something it probably doesn't need. Hilary, with other democrats, think that raising taxes will help pay for these things.

The true question now is: should she be elected? She may be just running for a nominee, which she will most likely win, but should she? She has lied to us, making herself look like a complete idiot. She is a very immoral person, believing in killing the unborn, or partially born. Maybe just to get votes, or not. She will tax us out of our minds because all of her projects she is now proposing. All of this for one little vote. Now stop and think; do you really want an immoral person running out government? Man or woman, I think an immoral person should not run the United States

Comment

The more she loses, the more Hillary cries.
                            Filed under: All Things Hillary Clinton, Hillary and '08 election "” ProudmemberVRWC @ 1:36 am
                            Obviously Hillary's people have decided that the whiny crying ***** scenario will play well with middle America as the next set ot primaries move closer. Otherwise, WHY IS SHE CRYING ALL THE TIME?????? Give us a break.

Or maybe she's crying because she is starting to see the dream slip away. We can only hope .... Come on all you Democrats - JUST SAY NO!

Comment

great link http://shoptheright.com/justsayno/

Comment

Working...
                              X