52 Year Old Mail Order Bride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 Year Old Mail Order Bride

If there is any question that foreign women are better than American; check out my friend Tatyana's profile - AMAZING ! Can any American or British woman compare to her even if they are half her age???

http://www.loveme.com/women/info107568.htm

Go for it!!!! It would be good for you to find what you want. That way, maybe you'll be too pre-occupied to post your nonsense on here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      Go for it!!!! It would be good for you to find what you want. That way, maybe you'll be too pre-occupied to post your nonsense on here anymore.
      WOW !!!! The ugly (and I do mean ugly) face of jealousy has appeared !!!!

Comment

You have no clue what I look like. You are so caught up with your own agenda, you will lash out at anyone now. Get over yourself. You're a 53-year old man thinking you deserve a 20-something year old woman. That's sick.

Comment

And, I forgot to add - jealous of what? You are too pathetic, SOM. Go find a firehall to play bingo or something. Your pathetic attempts at defaming me are getting old.

Comment

I am 53 years old ??? Yikes !!!! I am not that old at all FYI but even if I was, I deserve any woman that I want. I am almost half that age. I have rejected you and now your feelings are hurt. Get over it.

Comment

SoM's no good for her, she writes "I would like to find a REAL MAN! Someone who will love and respect me . I don’t care about appearance, Inner world is the main thing for me. Because, appearance changes with years, but inner world stays forever."

One he's not and the other he doesn't know the meaning of LOL
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

stop stalking me sicko !!!

Comment

Brit seems a little obsessed about SOM and what girl he is with. Is Brit jealous?

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                    Brit seems a little obsessed about SOM and what girl he is with. Is Brit jealous?
                    They are both obsessed with me

Comment

That little blurb she put up translated using a truth detector would read as follows:

"I am beautiful and I know it. If you want my attention you must be rich, very good looking, and bow and scrap to my every whim."
                      Which means SoM will fall for it again and end up with another annulment LOL
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Better to marry a beautiful scammer than an ugly stalker; at least the scammer leaves you alone to find someone else

Comment

I'd rather be called a stalker than being a pedophile and racist like SOM.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by unique:
                              Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy
                              LOL. Either the picture is old or she's spent alot of time in the plastic surgeon's office.

Comment

Working...
                              X