Question about interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about interview

I have already done my biometrics for my Permanent Residency and I was wondering how long it took to be scheduled for an interview?

I have already done my biometrics for my Permanent Residency and I was wondering how long it took to be scheduled for an interview?

Comment

Hi Hani,

permanent residency based on what?

Which is your USCIS service center? local office? there may be someone out here who went through the same offices...

Comment

Permanent Residency based on marriage.
        My local office is in Kansas, but I went through the office in Chicago for all of my paperwork.

Comment

I HAVE THE SAME THING, I MADE MY FINGERPRINT ONE MONTH AGO ,I GOT LETTER FOR MY INTERVIEW LAST WEEK, I WILL MY INTERVIEW IN MARSH. THE PROBLEME I DID NOT RECEIVE MY WORK PERMIT.

Comment

PLEASE I need help .i have interview next month but i did not receive my EAD . what i have to do ? Thank you

Comment

When did you file the I765?
              The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

I SENT THE APPLICATION IN OCTOBER 25 THROU MARIAGE,I RECEIVED THE LETTER WHICH THEY GOT THE PAPER. I DID FINGERPRINT IN JANUARY AND RECEIVE THE LETTER FOR INTERVIEW.I HAVE INTERVIEW IN MARCH. I AM WAITING FOR EAC

Comment

Caps lock key stuck on something?

You can get interim EAD from one of the local distric office since its already past 90days since you sent in your I-765 apps.

Comment

marmaduck is correct. If it has been past 90 days, then you are legally eligible for EAD. It doesnt matter if your case is approved or not. Go to the local office with ur papers and date, and tell them.

Comment

I did make info passe and I went to imgration office, I did not get my EAD because i had another case with sposor and was denied. the officer told me ask your attorney. I believe just she was confued. but the probleme i am working I don't know what i have to see in the interview. I need help please thank you

Comment

Pls I do not understand you,

"You had another case with Sponsor"

Have you applied bofere? What did your Attoney say?

I will like to know thw out come

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X