Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k1-k2 visa experience file my biogical american father

hi every body,this what happen,my one sister was had a fingel print 6 time the immigration office send as a letter telling my sis that she abondon the finger print never had record to finger print they said to the letter she had 30 day to re apply pay anothr $385 dollars to process the papers we didn't do it she goin to deported soon, we send the money and the copy of reciept that my sis never abondon the finger print.the question is why we have to pay again and never return back the money we had recieved there reply they ask my sister to finger print again but they never return the mony back.......and my sister delay her papers for morethan 3 years antil now she had no green card conditonal yet but my all sis brother we had conditonal green card since 2005 and goin to expired this year........good to anyone byeeeeeeeeemore power to this site ........

hi every body,this what happen,my one sister was had a fingel print 6 time the immigration office send as a letter telling my sis that she abondon the finger print never had record to finger print they said to the letter she had 30 day to re apply pay anothr $385 dollars to process the papers we didn't do it she goin to deported soon, we send the money and the copy of reciept that my sis never abondon the finger print.the question is why we have to pay again and never return back the money we had recieved there reply they ask my sister to finger print again but they never return the mony back.......and my sister delay her papers for morethan 3 years antil now she had no green card conditonal yet but my all sis brother we had conditonal green card since 2005 and goin to expired this year........good to anyone byeeeeeeeeemore power to this site ........

Comment

why do not you go and ask an officer there, it might be a mistake, they have some typical mistakes ( it happened with a friend of mine)

Comment

WHAT DID YOU SAY???? better go back where all of you came from and stop abusing our services, time and space. Bye Loser!!!
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

sickofyourself

you do not know anything to be in this forum, you do not add any ideas or perception, you are just dumb shrinking stupid person, it is very obvious that you are empty and have nothing to say more than, few empty words and more empty thoughts, you do not add any points of view to be discussed or respected. typical example of empty people have nothing to do in their own life, sorry I know you have no life at all, and I know also that you cannot get a life, that is why, I just feel so sympathy for you Sick Empty Drum.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation