I'm ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ***

Just want everybody here to know that I'm officially out of the closet.

And will be kissing everybody's behind from now on.
    The Voice of Reason

Just want everybody here to know that I'm officially out of the closet.

And will be kissing everybody's behind from now on.
    The Voice of Reason

Comment

Are you obsessed with the real Michael or something?
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

W***a matta wich you. Straten yourself out boy. Put that flame out. Sweep that room and wash yur cloths. You stinkin up the place.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
          Are you obsessed with the real Michael or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't everyone???

Comment

You're starting to scare me SOM!!

Comment

This thread could be hillarious if REAL MICHAEL decided to join with his usual super-sharp wits and remarks
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Make Me Proud!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I kiss and lic.k from bottom up. Both the lips are delicious. I love hot Russian women.
                  Michael (Power of ILW)
                  Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

children must play

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      children must play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You started it. What do you expect?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                        This thread could be hillarious if REAL MICHAEL decided to join with his usual super-sharp wits and remarks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just want everybody here to know that I'm officially out of the closet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should lock yourself on the closet
                          for safer America!

Comment

Working...
                          X