Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Clearance

Hello
    My husband has been trying to get his visa (CR1) for over a year now everything is complete except for the security clearnce it has been over 10 weeks since the security check has been pending and still nothing i am completly devistated i am currently in school now and am thing of quiting school and returning to my husband does anyone have any advice for me about what i should do i am comppletly upset and devistated i miss my husabnd terribly

Hello
    My husband has been trying to get his visa (CR1) for over a year now everything is complete except for the security clearnce it has been over 10 weeks since the security check has been pending and still nothing i am completly devistated i am currently in school now and am thing of quiting school and returning to my husband does anyone have any advice for me about what i should do i am comppletly upset and devistated i miss my husabnd terribly

Comment

Denitz-first of all-DO NOT quit school. You are strong and you can get through this. I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING. I've considered quitting school several times, but I can't. You need to pray and seek God. He'll give you the strength to get through this. I have dark circles under my eyes from crying every day. I'm soo depressed, but my husband and I constantly pray and ask God for strength. The Lord may not do things in OUR time. He's on a different time schedule, so this is a test of our faith and PATIENCE. A few years from now you both will look back on this because THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY. It HAS TO PASS. DO NOT quit school. Please. It won't make the situation any better. Be strong.

Comment

Thank you so much i do i pray everday and so does my husanbd we put all our faith towards god and now i will also add you to my prays Be stron

Comment

Denizs-Thank you. I'm glad to hear that. You'll be in my prayers too. I hope you'll consider to not quit school. :-))

Comment

denizs

Which embassy is your husband going through?

Comment

well his paperwork was proccessed through the visa center in the United States but the embassy he is going through is Ankara in Turkey. why are you asking?

Comment

Denizs,
                Firstly in situations like these I share with Legaleagle that there is not much you can do except have faith in God and keep praying.Prayers have a lot of power and they give you hope and strength.
                There is no reason to feel down and think about quitting school.Never take a backward step,time passes by fast and a decision on your husband will be taken soon.
                Mo asked you about the embassy because it is observed that clearances also depend on what embassy one is going through.Marriage-based visas are going through extra scrutiny because marriage-fraud cases are on the rise and USCIS has to ensure everything is legal and right.Ofcourse you are a genuine case but then everyone has to go through the same screening process.
                Name clearance issues have already been discussed a lot on this forum and you should read posts under this heading in this very forum two pages back and then you'll know what actually is going on and why everyone is affected.

Comment

Ok Mus thank you I know i have to have faith in god and pray it is just that everday without my husband gets harder and harder i miss him teribly he is my everything and i feel like i lost my everything i dont want to sound pathetic but I miss him so much and i just want us to be together again but thank you so much for the advice

Comment

Hello everyone, I wrote a letter to the congressmen of my state and he said he was going to write a letter and find out what exactly the hold up was with my husbands case I am so excited today is probarly the first day i did not cry since i havent seen my husband i will pray to god that he helps and i ask for your prays also thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                    X