Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long to receive return receipt after sending I485?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to receive return receipt after sending I485?

According to my USPS tracking #, the USCIS received my wife's I-485 Thursday Aug 24. However, we have yet to receive the return which we properly requested when sending it priority mail with USPS.

Is this normal when dealing with USCIS? The post office said I should have received it by now.

According to my USPS tracking #, the USCIS received my wife's I-485 Thursday Aug 24. However, we have yet to receive the return which we properly requested when sending it priority mail with USPS.

Is this normal when dealing with USCIS? The post office said I should have received it by now.

Comment

Fairly common. You should receive your notice of receipt soon.

Comment

Thank you very much. Glad to hear that.

Comment

General ruke is within 2 weeks from date USCIS received your wife's package. Glad you used USPS certified mail receipt to certify when USCIS gets the package.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
          X