QUESTION ON TH I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION ON TH I-601

I HAVE A QUESTION ON THE I-601, #8 DATE OF VISA APPLICATION AND #9- VISA APPLIED FOR AT, WHAT DATES ARE THEY REQUESTING? ALSO QUESTION C2-INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICANTS RELATIVES, CAN I ADD MY CHILDRENS NAMES, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT HIS CHILDREN? THANK YOU!

I HAVE A QUESTION ON THE I-601, #8 DATE OF VISA APPLICATION AND #9- VISA APPLIED FOR AT, WHAT DATES ARE THEY REQUESTING? ALSO QUESTION C2-INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICANTS RELATIVES, CAN I ADD MY CHILDRENS NAMES, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT HIS CHILDREN? THANK YOU!

Comment

#8 should be the last visa that was requested from the USA. Perhaps the visa for residency.

The visa applied for at section should list where that visa was requested.

I did not face that question when filling out our I-601. However, they are requesting the names of the applicants relatives. Therefore, if you are married, I suppose you could put the names of your children down, and under relationship to applicant you can say "Stepchild". You might want to consider whether or not he has any other relatives in the USA.

Comment

Working...
      X