OWNERS OF ILW. PLEASE ADVISE.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWNERS OF ILW. PLEASE ADVISE.

Is This a death Threat? Or Just Nonsense???

Why don't you give us your real name so that I know where to send the flowers to the next of kin.

posted By "HUDSON"
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Is This a death Threat? Or Just Nonsense???

Why don't you give us your real name so that I know where to send the flowers to the next of kin.

posted By "HUDSON"
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I think you should thank him for being considerate myself.....your family (if they are not like you), deserve more than flowers to put up with you..

I didn't see any threat of death there DC..but if your ID got killed off...now there would be a celebration or two
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Oh I would like to point something out to you though... SOM has posted many times in the past...Death to Sam and ILW amongst other people/associations.

As far as I know Michael is still here, his bottie isn't red, and was not thrown in jail as far as we know. (he did go awol for a while though) lol

But here is a threat from me..if I ever see you, your bottie will be red
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Wait sprint...he might like that!
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
            Oh I would like to point something out to you though... SOM has posted many times in the past...Death to Sam and ILW amongst other people/associations.

As far as I know Michael is still here, his bottie isn't red, and was not thrown in jail as far as we know. (he did go awol for a while though) lol
            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In defense of my brother, SOM.
            "Death to ILW" - ILW is not a living thing and it is legally impossible to kill a non living thing.

"Death to Sam" - Likewise "SAM" is just a screnname and legally impossible to kill. If you want to say that Sam represents the embodiment of a real person, then you must look to the intent. Murder is a specific intent crime. The intent must be real, not made in jest as is obvious in this as indicate by the generally humorous comments that I make. Sam subjectively never took any such comments seriously and never felt threatened in any way.

Comment

Michael..but you are posting under SOM lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                Michael..but you are posting under SOM lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forget who I am sometimes

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  Michael..but you are posting under SOM lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forget who I am sometimes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's ok Michael...

Comment

DC forgets which one he is too..he argues with his other personalities though..now that is going a bit far lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is This a death Threat? Or Just Nonsense??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you threatened ILW????
                      and accuse ILW a threat for national security???

now it goes back to you.. you want sympathy
                      from the board??? pathetic loony!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is This a death Threat? Or Just Nonsense??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you threatened ILW????
                        and accuse ILW a threat for national security???

now it goes back to you.. you want sympathy
                        from the board??? pathetic loony!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats ok, I see some good things on the horizon.

Comment

But here is a threat from me..if I ever see you, your bottie will be red </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like RED . Thats the Color of your faces when I show the Whole World the Truth behind FRAUDSTERS!

Comment

What the hell is this thread all about? Are you people crazy? Whats with all the threat and stuff. Is this a gag thread? I dont get it.

Comment

bentonasia, ignore him..just another nutter

Comment

Working...
                              X