Post I-751 procedures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post I-751 procedures

Does anybody know how long it takes to get actual GC after an approval of I-751 case? Letter from INS says up to 6 months. Is this a correct estimate? Thank you in advance.

Does anybody know how long it takes to get actual GC after an approval of I-751 case? Letter from INS says up to 6 months. Is this a correct estimate? Thank you in advance.

Comment

hi edgrapes...

my friend already got 10 yrs GC in about 2-3 weeks after approval...good luck...pasha

Comment

Thanks Pasha!

Удачи тебе в твоём деле. Искренне надеюсь, что всё скоро будет одобренно. Не забудь поделиться своим опытом о N-400, так как Ñ‚Ñ‹ где-то 2 месяÑ*а вереди меня. Держись!

Comment

I was approved in Dec. with interview, but am still awaiting my GC. Guess it's another thing that depends on the SC you go to. BTW< Congrats!!

Comment

Thank you, ircroxy!

What service center did you go to? Have you filed N400 already?

Comment

I filed with Charlotte. No, I can't go for citizenship for 3 more years according to the lady who interviewed me.

Comment

Why not? Are you still with your USC spouse?

Comment

My I-751 was approved September 2004.I had an interview.
                  I'm still waiting for the actual card.
                  My District office is in Washington DC.

Comment

you guys have good luck. I filed my I751 Jan.2004, and received a letter that said CIS needs at least 11 month to process my case. But after 12 months (march 4, 2005), I didn't get any feedback from CIS, then I went to the san jose suboffice where my case is located in to check the status, the agent told me I came there too early to ask the case status and the minimium period for processing my case is 38 months. Can you image it? It is super slow. Any one has the same experience? What can I do except waiting? Thank you for your suggestion.

Comment

edgrapes,

I received I-797C approval letter about three weeks ago. One week later I went to local USCIS office to have my conditional GC replaced for 10-year GC. And today, exactly two weeks later after going to local USCIS office I received 10-year GC in the mail. I filed at TSC. Hope that helps.

Comment

monclovac, it helps very much. Thanks for sharing your experience. I received I-797C from TSC this week and scheduled InfoPass appointment next week.

Comment

sposibo edgrapes... ya obyazatelno soobshu na chyet moi I 751 i N 400.... ata sistema voobshe zayibnutaya.... moi drug uze poluchil zelyenuyu kartochku daze on dal zayivleniye posli minya a minye voobshe ne povizlo ...Pasha

Comment

Working...
                          X