Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonof michael U are such a pain!

Sonof Michael,this guy is some thing else,passing me off as a scammer,who do he think he is? This person don't even know me,and is just bragging his head off claiming that he hopes I rot in hell.Look buddy,keep your nonsense to your self,I have no reason to pull a scam off.
    So if you don't know better,just keep away from out of my discussion.I posted my story of the approval of my I-751,for others to read it and get a vote of confidence, who have similar issues as mines to learn from my experience,not for a moran like you to judge me wrongfully and fool around where you have no business,then you are telling me to rot in hell..You don't even know me!!

Sonof Michael,this guy is some thing else,passing me off as a scammer,who do he think he is? This person don't even know me,and is just bragging his head off claiming that he hopes I rot in hell.Look buddy,keep your nonsense to your self,I have no reason to pull a scam off.
    So if you don't know better,just keep away from out of my discussion.I posted my story of the approval of my I-751,for others to read it and get a vote of confidence, who have similar issues as mines to learn from my experience,not for a moran like you to judge me wrongfully and fool around where you have no business,then you are telling me to rot in hell..You don't even know me!!

Comment

You are a scammer and fraudster. You will rot in hell!!!

Comment

I suggest you just put him on ignore Patrick. SoM is a known troublemaker on here.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

It is more of an indictment against the immigratin service that they removed conditions basd on such flimsy evidence. It is an insult to all decent and honest immigrants and a danger to all American citiens. I know who you are a lot more than you think.

Comment

SOM is like a bad dog - just as long as he gets attention, and it doesn't matter what kind - he is fine!

Just ignore him and deal with his wining for a little bit, he'll shut up alright!!!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

SOM is a patriot, not a kraut or a wog.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs