Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

My cousin is a US citizen and wishes to petition for his whole family, father, brothers, wife and kids who are all Mexican. However, he currently resides in Mexico too. Does he need to be living in the US to petition for their permanent resident status?

My cousin is a US citizen and wishes to petition for his whole family, father, brothers, wife and kids who are all Mexican. However, he currently resides in Mexico too. Does he need to be living in the US to petition for their permanent resident status?

Comment

OK who's taking this one? My head just exploded.

Comment

NO, those applications are taken in Papua New Guinea. You can apply from there.

Comment

THIS FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR HELP. IF YOU PLAN ON NOT HELPING DON'T RESPOND. GET YOUR KICKS ELSEWHERE!!

Comment

We all know that in order to petition for permanent residence for your relatives one HAS to be in the country. Sometimes the questions are just silly and so are the answers. And you are...???

Comment

"In certain situations, while you are physically overseas, you may be
              able to file the petition with a U.S. Consulate or overseas USCIS
              office rather than with a USCIS office in the U.S. Check with
              the U.S. Consulate in each specific country for more information".

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/f.../howdoi/A2.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X