The Useless wall that KILLS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Useless wall that KILLS!!!

The decision of 260 North American congressmen to construct a wall between Mexico and the United States is much more than a sovereign triviality. its the triumph of prejudice over reasoning. It is to throw the money at the problem. It is to throw the fault of the terrorist attacks on the United States to innocent immigrants. It is the explotation of fear to terrorism with political aims. it is something that is not used for anything and that, at the end of accounts, kills.

The stupidest idea award for 2005 is brought to you courtesy of the North American Congress!

The decision of 260 North American congressmen to construct a wall between Mexico and the United States is much more than a sovereign triviality. its the triumph of prejudice over reasoning. It is to throw the money at the problem. It is to throw the fault of the terrorist attacks on the United States to innocent immigrants. It is the explotation of fear to terrorism with political aims. it is something that is not used for anything and that, at the end of accounts, kills.

The stupidest idea award for 2005 is brought to you courtesy of the North American Congress!

Comment

While I'm not real happy with the idea of building a wall around the US, I'm equally irritated at the number of people who manage to cross the border and remain in the country illegally. I don't see how a wall is going to kill anyone other than if they are stupid enough to try and climb over it.

Comment

I agree 100 % They should build ROBOTS that kill instead. Have 1000 robots patrol the borders killing any wetback or canuck.

Comment

Maybe Maria will attempt it?

Comment

True enough, the wall wouldn't kill people, and I also happen to believe this wall would be a monument to failed diplomacy.
            But now I have a question, is it "smart or not stupid" to try to cross miles and miles of desert on foot, armed only with a map your own government gives you to encourage its own citizens to die while crossing and then "blame it on the U.S."? I call that criminal neglect!
            Maybe that "stupid" wall is just what's needed to stop the deaths along the border, a direct result of irrational conduct.
            I do not agree with many parts of this bill, but this famous "wall" is of no concern to me, it does not violate anybody's rights or any laws concerning international policy.
            This wall already exists but it's only an invisible barrier, not a physical one. People need to remember that fact, the wall is there and we spell it "INA".

Comment

I do not agree with many parts of this bill, but this famous "wall" is of no concern to me, it does not violate anybody's rights or any laws concerning international policy.
              Agreed.

Comment

Walls don't kill people, people kill people

Comment

All in all, your just another grint in the wall

Comment

You'll take my wall away when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Comment

All in all, your just another grint in the wall
                      We don't need no education

Comment

Mexico maintains one of the worlds deadliest borders along its southern permimeter.

Yet we never hear much about it....hmmm. Could it be that we are being fed anti-U.S. propaganda?

Comment

Maybe you know it already, but..i'll say it anyway. There is a border patrol, there are walls already, there are termal sensors, there is the most advanced technology all along the border, but you wanna build a wall anyway? So...build your wall, spend your taxes money in useless measures to stop something unstoppable, it's your money. 9/11 terrorists entered US by canadian border or with green cards that INS sent to their mailboxes. That's smart. Besides, maybe they use illegal workers to build that wall, like they did after Katrina. They saved a lot of money in Louissiana.

Comment

As Houston pointed out "I do not agree with many parts of this bill, but this famous "wall" is of no concern to me, it does not violate anybody's rights or any laws concerning international policy".

Comment

its incredible, However 260 Congressman who supposibly form one of the best informed groups in the world voted in favor of constructing this "wall"! Why? well first off they don't want to lose their jobs; Even though they well know that this wall wont stop immigration of illegals, very few members of Congress dare to look weak in the war against terrorism. It all has to do with the popular vote; they do what the people want to hear, not what works!
                              and second; they voted for the wall because they seem to believe more in the antiimmigrant propaganda than in concrete facts.

As obvious as it may seem, lets go over it: None of the 19 terrorists that killed almost 3 thousand North Americans on September 11th 2001 entered the USA through the border with Mexico.NONE! The wall will not avoid another terrorist attack. Its a false illusion of security.

Lets get Osama, Not Pedro.

Comment

Working...
                              X