Admin Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Review

I read on a different forum that the embassy has to adjudicate AR cases within 180 days. I was unable to confirm it, and was wondering if anyone else heard that, and where I might find it in the foreign affairs manual.

I read on a different forum that the embassy has to adjudicate AR cases within 180 days. I was unable to confirm it, and was wondering if anyone else heard that, and where I might find it in the foreign affairs manual.

Comment

Julie

That is true. I am dealing with the embassy in Pakistan AR for my husband took four months. At the time of his interview he was told the at it will take 45 days but it took longer. After a month of the AR has been completed we are still waiting for the embassy to is to issue my husband this visa. Its sooo stressful.

Comment

Julie, could you please share the uRL of that forum with? Thanks

Comment

www.visajourney.com ... , but I emaild the author of the message asking for the particulars or where i could find that in the foreign affairs manual, and he said he was given wrong information. i knew it was too good to be true, because consular affairs office in washington told me they have 'unlimited' amount of time to complete admin review

Comment

Working...
          X