I-751 problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 problem

i am due to file for the removal of conditions on my green card, i-751 on july. my marriage is falling apart and my wife wont sign the I-751 form. please help, i dont know what to do!

i am due to file for the removal of conditions on my green card, i-751 on july. my marriage is falling apart and my wife wont sign the I-751 form. please help, i dont know what to do!

Comment

This happens all the time. Just file a waiver. No one ever gets denied. Don't lose sleep.

Comment

thank you for your prompt response michael! so, can i file for a waiver even though i havent gone through the divorce proceedings yet? or do i need to file for a divorce first? i am afraid that if i dont get the conditions on my gc removed, i will not see my 6month old daughter again (say if i get deported)

Comment

You won't get deported. Remember that they gave green cards to the 9/11 terrorists a year later. You have to wait for divorce to file waive. Ask spouse to help you by agreeing in writing that the marriage was bonafide and just didn't work out.

Comment

Working...
          X