can someone help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help?

i am a u.s. citizen ,my fiance is austrailian which country is easier to get residency in? the fees in austrailia seem very high from all i am trying read ..any answers??

i am a u.s. citizen ,my fiance is austrailian which country is easier to get residency in? the fees in austrailia seem very high from all i am trying read ..any answers??

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seasky77:
      i am a u.s. citizen ,my fiance is austrailian which country is easier to get residency in? the fees in austrailia seem very high from all i am trying read ..any answers?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Hi and welcome to the Forum,

I am providing you with two links:

click here for general information.

click here for how to bring your financee over

click here for the forms

The processing fee will cost at least $1600, including the application to adjust her status once your fiancee arrives in the U.S., you marry within 90 days, and want to reside permanently in the U.S. this is an estimate of course. And it will take about a year for her to arrive once you submit the inital forms to bring her over.

Hope this helps.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

he is austrailian i am american i read the u.s fiance visas are 131.00 i must be reading the wrong page. i know if we had married in austrailia our fees for residency there would be 2000 for me to immigrate.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seasky77:
          he is austrailian i am american i read the u.s fiance visas are 131.00 i must be reading the wrong page. i know if we had married in austrailia our fees for residency there would be 2000 for me to immigrate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I think you saw an old form. That was the fee I paid a long time ago. The fees have gone up, tremendously.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
          X