Salary issue, please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary issue, please help

i have an EB-3 case pending. My sponsored job is in a different field from my current employment and pays much, much lower salary. I am concerned that during the interview, the officer might give me a hard time, saying why I am accepting a lower-paying job. (My sponsored job pays the amount mentioned in the labor certificate.)
    I can tell the officer that I don't want to continue my current job becasue it is highly stressful and not conducive to my health. i want a less stressful job.
    Otherwise, I can say I want to do both the jobs. I have w2s from my sponsored job for the past two years.
    What's your suggestion? Thanks for your help.

i have an EB-3 case pending. My sponsored job is in a different field from my current employment and pays much, much lower salary. I am concerned that during the interview, the officer might give me a hard time, saying why I am accepting a lower-paying job. (My sponsored job pays the amount mentioned in the labor certificate.)
    I can tell the officer that I don't want to continue my current job becasue it is highly stressful and not conducive to my health. i want a less stressful job.
    Otherwise, I can say I want to do both the jobs. I have w2s from my sponsored job for the past two years.
    What's your suggestion? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
    X