Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passport stamped

Hi,
    Could anyone help please I,m a uk citizen and last year I applied for an extented visa which because I couldn't prove I was coming back to the uk the us embassy stamped my passport this happened twice the first visa I went for was b1 then r1 both refused, does this mean I can't go to the states just on a visitors visa for 3 months, can imigration send me back because of these stamps?

Hi,
    Could anyone help please I,m a uk citizen and last year I applied for an extented visa which because I couldn't prove I was coming back to the uk the us embassy stamped my passport this happened twice the first visa I went for was b1 then r1 both refused, does this mean I can't go to the states just on a visitors visa for 3 months, can imigration send me back because of these stamps?

Comment

You are inadmissible. You can not come to the US until the problem (which you did not include in your post) is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man:
        You are inadmissible. You can not come to the US until the problem (which you did not include in your post) is resolved.
        The problem was I applied for the wrong Visa. thats what they said, now I don't want to apply for any Visa I just want to go vist friends for a holiday thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X