Where is Sammy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Sammy?

Has anyone seen Sammy since this new board was created? I asked him to contact me but he never responded to me. I really like to get to meet him. I heard so many good things on here about him. Please come back to the board Sammy!!!

Has anyone seen Sammy since this new board was created? I asked him to contact me but he never responded to me. I really like to get to meet him. I heard so many good things on here about him. Please come back to the board Sammy!!!

Comment

Sorry but Sammy is sleeping. We made wild monkey love all night and I cant bear to wake him. I'll let him know another net ho is begging for him again though !!

Comment

edited *

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by U-R-A__****:

Comment

Ahahahahaahhaahaa! Wild monkey love, LOL!
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Does Sammy not come on here no more? You kidding right Mr. **** coz I don't think Sammy gay so you no play games okay. What is monkey love or net ho...I no familar those terms. Thankyou Mr. **** if you could let Sammy know I looking for him or anybody else??? Maybe josephine hear from Sammy?? Plz somebody tell where is.

Comment

Michael, you are really obsessed, aren't you?
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I am not Michael!!!

All I wants is SAMMY to response to me. Why will he not?! Have all of you crazy people drives him away?? Pleeeeaaaaase come back SAMMY. I not used, I cute good lookin girl and I lives in NY where you are. Pleeeeease response.

Comment

Thank god someone is finally defending themself.

"I not used"

Now where have I heard this before?
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

What you trying to say josephine? Sorry my english not so good. No needs to make fun of me! You hiding Sammy you tell me where is or how to get hold? Please be nice instead of mean to me. I just nice girl trying to meet nice man I heard so much nice things about. You have problem with that??

P.S. And no I not used I wait for nice man to come along not like you who flirts with everybody. I not like that.

Comment

Little Hottie = irri2

registered the same day, January 27, 2004

BUSTED!

Your mommy needs to monitor your internet use, little boy!

I've got you all figured out. Because of your JEALOUSY of SAMMY, you insinuated he is making the MOLLY & BRITNEY posts. Then you start all your BS WITH FAKE NAMES, trying to frame him.

NO ONE IS THAT STUPID TO THINK SAMMY WOULD EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! IT IS PREPOSTEROUS!

[This message was edited by josephine schmo on February 10, 2004 at 07:27 AM.]
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hottie:

Whover you are, how the hell you talk to my wife like this? You are a nasty fake person on this site, who is trying to sabotage this whole mission which these people try to help others.

By the way, what are you doing in this site? I never saw any immigration related question in your posting.

Trust me, these are all busy people, who serve this site with their advice. So please let them help others, those who cannot seek help financially.

Since you came in this place, you made a big mess and many sincere people are thinking to leave this site. Since you came in this site, the members are losing respect for the site.

Because of you, SAMMY will not reply. I don't care who you flirt with, stay away from this site. This is not Dating.com. Please go elsewhere to find your bang. SAMMY is my younger brother. I know him, he never like girls like you.

Comment

Miss Josephine:

I dont know why you keep peeking on me. What I do to you? I regester on Jan 27 so what? What do irri2 mean??

Why you call me a boy?? I no idea what you talk about this molly or britney. You mix me up with somebody else?

I not try frame sammy. I try meet sammy. What is you problem!!!!

Mian:

Please ask your brother to write to me and then I dont need visit this stupid site no more with mean people like you and josephine! I seen other girls ask to meet sammy and nobody mean to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X