Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h 1b visa

Hello
    I Have a friend working under h1 b visa for compay A, but he is also working for company B a few hours a week(he pay taxes on both a and b). He got his labor condtion certified and is seeking to apply for I 140 AND i 485. The question is how he will be affected by this violation?

Hello
    I Have a friend working under h1 b visa for compay A, but he is also working for company B a few hours a week(he pay taxes on both a and b). He got his labor condtion certified and is seeking to apply for I 140 AND i 485. The question is how he will be affected by this violation?

Comment

Moving this one up too.
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

When USCIS adjudicates the Form I-485 and requests for evidence of maintenance of H-1B status, the unauthorized employment, if more than 180 days, might come out in violation of INA Section 245(k). And this could be a ground for the denial of AOS application. (It's best to consult with a licensed immigration practitioner).

Comment

Serious violation. Now out of status. Now illegal in the U.S. Can we have his name, employer and employer address so justice may be served?

Comment

Working...
          X