bringing my spouse to america

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bringing my spouse to america

Hi, I am a U.S. citizen and live/study in america. I've had a fiance for 3 years and then went to Syria to see him and get married. Now that i'm back in the states i was wondering what i have to do for him to come and live with me legally. Do i just file an I-30? Does he have to submit anything or just wait for the petition to go through? and what's the likelihood of him getting a visa to the states soon? Thanx

Hi, I am a U.S. citizen and live/study in america. I've had a fiance for 3 years and then went to Syria to see him and get married. Now that i'm back in the states i was wondering what i have to do for him to come and live with me legally. Do i just file an I-30? Does he have to submit anything or just wait for the petition to go through? and what's the likelihood of him getting a visa to the states soon? Thanx

Comment

Yes, definitely file an I-130. As far as him coming soon or sooner, I guess you would be able to pay the $1000.00 fee to get the whole process expedited.

Good Luck!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

only after a I 130 is approved you can file a
        I 824 (Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition)

Comment

Working...
        X