I-751 filed Sep 13, 2005 -Approved on 04/21/2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 filed Sep 13, 2005 -Approved on 04/21/2006

I got my approval letter yesterday.YEAHHHHH!!!! My conditions on residence were approved without an interview. It took 7 months. I filed it to the Vermont Processing Center.
    Apperantly the processing dates you see on www.uscis.gov are really correct.

This is my INS history..

Got married: 12/27/2001
    I -485 filed : February 2002
    1st interview : December 7, 2003
    I-751 filed: September 13, 2005
    I-751 approved w/out an interview: April 21,2006
    DONE!!!!

Bu the way, I did not use a lawyer. i just followed instruction stated on INS form and did all by myself. Even thought it took a little over 4 yeras for the entire processs, it was easy.
    As long as you submitt all required documents you should be OK. I have heard lots of horror stoires about interiews. Ours could'n be simpler. The INS officer told us theat he had enough experience to tell. HE did not ask my husband any questions. He just asked us how we met and then carefully looked at submitted documents.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I got my approval letter yesterday.YEAHHHHH!!!! My conditions on residence were approved without an interview. It took 7 months. I filed it to the Vermont Processing Center.
    Apperantly the processing dates you see on www.uscis.gov are really correct.

This is my INS history..

Got married: 12/27/2001
    I -485 filed : February 2002
    1st interview : December 7, 2003
    I-751 filed: September 13, 2005
    I-751 approved w/out an interview: April 21,2006
    DONE!!!!

Bu the way, I did not use a lawyer. i just followed instruction stated on INS form and did all by myself. Even thought it took a little over 4 yeras for the entire processs, it was easy.
    As long as you submitt all required documents you should be OK. I have heard lots of horror stoires about interiews. Ours could'n be simpler. The INS officer told us theat he had enough experience to tell. HE did not ask my husband any questions. He just asked us how we met and then carefully looked at submitted documents.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Comment

congrats and thanks for sharing your timeline.

I hope you'll stay around and help the others with your expirience.

Comment

ANOTHER FRAUDSTER BEATS THE SYSTEM !

Comment

Monica...

Congratulations!!!!

Please enjoy your freedom and look forward to the big step... your N...

Don't stress youself with haters like Michael. He is NY, and some people in NYC are crazy...

Comment

Working...
          X