Am I Screwed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Screwed?

I am a USC who married my wife three years ago and she just recieved her 10 yr Green card a month ago. She has been in country for a year and a half. Last week she decided to leave and moved to a friends house of the same nationality. I first had my doubts about her intentions when she aborted our baby without my permission early last year, she had a poor excuse for doing it. I did everything for her, supported her back in her country, and did everything a husband is supposed to do. I am a NY resident. What should I do? I do not like be taken advantage of. Having to deal with immigration for three years has practically put me in an early grave.

It sounds like she took advantage of you. You can complain to USCIS. If you can provide compelling evidence that she married you only to get immigration benefits, her Green Card may be revoked. The chances of that happening are extremely slim however.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. Have you sat down and talked to her about the situation? You both need to communicate. There is nothing you can really do but mediate with her. USCIS will not help you since she has her 10 year card. This means that she has gone through with you all the immigration steps required. Its a lot of work and a mad and suspicious husband will not interfere on the process. This is the kind of stuff that you just don't wait.
      I am sorry hear that.

Comment

You can have her deported.

She is a criminal alien.

Go to Police and tell what she did.
        They will arrest her immediately, put her in mental asylum for 5-10 years then she will be deported.

Comment

what sort of reply was that?
          you f****** axx hole!
          why dont you go away and play with yahoo messenger you child!

Comment

No, she can be deported even she has GC already!
            Report her to USCIS if you feel yourself was used. GC is not a guarantee.
            God..thank you for being with me

Comment

You have to remember that because you signed the affadavit of support, you may still be liable financially for her actions.

Comment

yeah you are a idiot I work at the 800 line and i really almost phsycially get sick from hearing about how stupid people are that marry and get taken advantage off

Comment

Hello; I am a victim of foreign abuse as well. There ARE somethings you can do. Please follow my advice carefully.

1. Move quickly on my advice; I can not stress this enough
                  2. See an immigration/divorce lawyer IMMEDIATELY and explain the situation
                  3. Insist that you want an annullment based on fraud
                  4. Insist that you want damages; I do not think $30,000-$50,000 is unreasonable PLUS whatever else she took
                  5. Immigration will NOT do anything; your only chance at justice is for suing for damages
                  6. Go to loveme.com and find yourself a new beautiful foreign bride; I am going to Russia in August; I am from NY also; if you want to come with me to Russia, let me know

GOOD LUCK AND MOVE QUICKLY !

Comment

So what happened?

Comment

HM2SKI,

I have the following questions for you:

1.Are you telling us that the only way you could keep her was the GC?

2.Over 3-year period you were not able to make her love you?

3. Is there any reason you decided to marry a foreigner instead of a USC who does not need a GC?

4. If you had the posibility to choose between a USC and a her, would you have chosen her?

5. Are you dumb anough to let your self manipulated for 3 yrs?

6. Is taking her GC away going to change her mind ?

7. Have you assessed how much she is worth to america as compared to how much your feelings are worth to america?

8. After the GC, werent you able to find other means (Money, fame, ...) to keep her guessing and wondering?

Like Michale and some other people (not everyone), you mary foreigners only because you can use the GC card to get them. Here is the hint for you: next time, if you see a beautiful foreigner girl. Before deciding to mary her, ask yourself: is this girl at my reach regardless of her citizenship? If the honest answer to that question is no, just move on. Or you can proceed like Michael does: mary her and enjoy your time for the next 2 to 3 years while she's still available. After that, move on and save for another trip to Russia. But dont come over here to whine about how you have been abused. You did not come here to tell us how you were having good time with her. Right? What goes around, comes around. So, shill out and move on.

Comment

You can not make a fraudster love you ! They are fraudsters ! No one is to blame but the fraudster !!! Many many women love me. I do not need a grint wife. But I am an International Man of Mystery and I like hot exotic young foreign girls. If they turn out to be fraudsters then I deport them. Too bad for them. Many more where they came from. What goes around comes around. Marry em, deport em, save for next trip to exotic country for new one until true love is found.

Comment

Michael, here is the truth in your message:
                          I like hot exotic young foreign girls.
                          I wonder if America is free of young girls or it's just because they are out of your reach.

Comment

American girls are poisoned with feminazi propaganda and therefore are unsuitable. Women are greedy creatures. I do not have Donald Trump's wealth so I can not compete for his women. Women only care about what they can get from a man. I only care about love.

Comment

MICHAEL NEEDS TO KEEP HIS NEGATIVE OPINIONS TO HIMSELF, PEOPLE COME HERE FOR HELP, ADVICE, AND COMFORT........... NOT TO HEAR YOU DOWN AMERICAN WOMEN. I AM 1/2 SPANISH 1/2 AMERICAN AND I'D HAVE TO DISSAGREE WITH YOU, BECAUSE I AM ONE **** GREAT AMERICAN FEMALE
                              Trying to learn...

Comment

Working...
                              X