Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm and Sponsoring Employer

If the sponsoring employer is a NY company with 30 employees and has an office with only 1 employee in FL (H-1b holder), can it sponsor for a GC such H-1b holder to work at the FL office? Should the recruitment be done in FL (adds be posted in FL newspaper for example)? The answer to the question in the perm form as to whether the employer has less than 10 employees, should be "no" (considering it has 31 employees in total including NY and FL). Thanks.

If the sponsoring employer is a NY company with 30 employees and has an office with only 1 employee in FL (H-1b holder), can it sponsor for a GC such H-1b holder to work at the FL office? Should the recruitment be done in FL (adds be posted in FL newspaper for example)? The answer to the question in the perm form as to whether the employer has less than 10 employees, should be "no" (considering it has 31 employees in total including NY and FL). Thanks.

Comment

If its their branch and the main off is in NY you have to put 31 employees in the application, if the work location is Florida you have to do the hiring process in Florida. hope it would help.i just got mine approved 2 months ago, any question please feel free to ask.

Comment

Thanks, Nomi. Was your case similar? How many people work in the branch? In this case, since the only employee working in the branch would be the beneficiary, who would receive the resumes and interview, if necessary?

Comment

you need to get the resumes attention to HR dept, and the person incharge in NY would be the contact.my sponsor company has 4 branches and the one would handle my case has 3 employees, the resumes were asked by the CEO and he works at head office in CA, the resumes were sent to Oklahoma office to his name. Hope that would help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation