Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to withdraw asylum case

Hi!
    My father has pending asylum application in Orlando, FL.
    I've become the citizen in the NAVY and filed for I-551 6 months ago. He just received permanent residence through my family petition.
    How can he stop pending asylum case since he is resident now?
    I'm sure IJ will dismiss the case, but if it withdrawn it will save travel and time.
    He lives in Chicago and I can't travel with him to Orlando.
    I need advice?
    thank you

Hi!
    My father has pending asylum application in Orlando, FL.
    I've become the citizen in the NAVY and filed for I-551 6 months ago. He just received permanent residence through my family petition.
    How can he stop pending asylum case since he is resident now?
    I'm sure IJ will dismiss the case, but if it withdrawn it will save travel and time.
    He lives in Chicago and I can't travel with him to Orlando.
    I need advice?
    thank you

Comment

Just send a letter withdrawing it, you commie

Comment

Lucky he was not denied for that fraudulent asylum application.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Lucky he was not denied for that fraudulent asylum application. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are at it again you imbecile. Your mama needs to be timing your use of internet.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are at it again you imbecile. Your mama needs to be timing your use of internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Do Not cause trouble!!! Be thankful! 15 years and a whim They come for you!!! Live Properly!!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Schicco, you are a f.ag and a w.etback. Frak you. You know what I say is the truth.

Comment

federale86
                  "Lucky he was not denied for that fraudulent asylum application."

There is no logic behind your statement.
                  He is already PR. It's like taking walk up the mountain going down and walking back again when you've been there already. There is no reason to pursue Asylum case, neither he wins nor loses.
                  I'm very confident he will get it but this is the waste of time and its waste of Goverment money.
                  thanks

Comment

Hey Commie this is for you....

Commie National Anthem

Comment

This one is better...

Hot Russian Mail Order Brides Singing Anthem

Comment

we dont need you or your truth in this planet, you are already expired and HELL should be your present home. B.......tCH'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        You know what I say is the truth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by petrovich1:
                          federale86
                          "Lucky he was not denied for that fraudulent asylum application."

There is no logic behind your statement.
                          He is already PR. It's like taking walk up the mountain going down and walking back again when you've been there already. There is no reason to pursue Asylum case, neither he wins nor loses.
                          I'm very confident he will get it but this is the waste of time and its waste of Goverment money.
                          thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. I can't see where the so-called fraud is coming from. I'm guessing your father's asylum case was filed some time ago because they usually takes ages to adjudicate. fedNUT (aka federale86) often makes wild assumptions without facts so just ignore him petrovich1. Write to the USCIS asking to withdraw the asylum case and keep copies of everything you send to them with proof of mailing.
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                          X