Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration Law Question: What do i do from here ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: What do i do from here ?

Hello everyone ....I have a question i need to ask . I came in the state legally (b2) visa in 1997 and i overstayed ,plus my original passport is lost the one i came in the state with with visa atached to it but i do have my I94 still so i had to ask my parents to send me a new passport . Now okay with me overstaying for this long would i still be able to adjust my status now that im married ?My main worries is that on my original visa the person who typed my visa made a mistake on my year of birth so i have on their the wrong year i didn't see it until i came here in the us so now that i want to adjust my status can i just fill out the forms (which forms) with my right year of birth? Staying for this long would i get to adjust my status at all? Im from an african country (west africa) ...... Thank you all

freddy krueger dunks sbjordan 1 anodizedsprite lebron 8dunk sb
    Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. ——Julia Carney

Hello everyone ....I have a question i need to ask . I came in the state legally (b2) visa in 1997 and i overstayed ,plus my original passport is lost the one i came in the state with with visa atached to it but i do have my I94 still so i had to ask my parents to send me a new passport . Now okay with me overstaying for this long would i still be able to adjust my status now that im married ?My main worries is that on my original visa the person who typed my visa made a mistake on my year of birth so i have on their the wrong year i didn't see it until i came here in the us so now that i want to adjust my status can i just fill out the forms (which forms) with my right year of birth? Staying for this long would i get to adjust my status at all? Im from an african country (west africa) ...... Thank you all

Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. ——Julia Carney

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coaxum:

Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. ——Julia Carney </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi there,

Its better to consult that to the embassy or to the immigration office near you. And ask an attorney that are expert in visa and immigration issue for that support of your problem.

Canada

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed