Visa # for November 06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa # for November 06

My friend a Muslim filed for his over 21 years old children in Nov. 2000, when he was an LPR. Now he has been a Citizen for near about 10 months and upgraded his I-130 as soon as he become a Citizen.
    He had written many letters to USCIS as LPR as well as Citizen, TSC never responded to his letters,
    During August 06 TSC transfered the file to CSC for processing. Since then he had not received any letter or email from CSC how long the processing will take.
    Father used to work for US Govt. abroad, not in home country, children were 16 moved to US as F-1, they have a clean records.
    What should he do, so the file can move, he consulted an Immigration Attorney , who said to file a case against the uscis, which he do not want to do against his Govt. What other option he has.
    Appreciate your views.
    thank you.

My friend a Muslim filed for his over 21 years old children in Nov. 2000, when he was an LPR. Now he has been a Citizen for near about 10 months and upgraded his I-130 as soon as he become a Citizen.
    He had written many letters to USCIS as LPR as well as Citizen, TSC never responded to his letters,
    During August 06 TSC transfered the file to CSC for processing. Since then he had not received any letter or email from CSC how long the processing will take.
    Father used to work for US Govt. abroad, not in home country, children were 16 moved to US as F-1, they have a clean records.
    What should he do, so the file can move, he consulted an Immigration Attorney , who said to file a case against the uscis, which he do not want to do against his Govt. What other option he has.
    Appreciate your views.
    thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X