Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waivers denied

Hello

I recently joined this forum and would like any insight from anyone with some knowledge related to I601 and I 212 waivers appeal. This is my ordeal.
    After a year going thru the waiver procedure , it has been denied for lack of extreme spousal hardship. An appeal option is possible within 30 days , but i'm fully aware of the processing time which can easily takes 10 to 18 months. I'm looking for a faster way to do this. I was told that i could refile a waiver de novo. I've read on this forum a lady's waiver who went thru jamaica , and after her first denial , she submitted an appeal who was approved about a month later. In my case i have irrefutable proofs that the adjucating officer did a lousy job and if we have to pay for that mistake by waiting for a long period , that's unfair.
    This is what the officer did. My wife suffers from asthma ,and sick cell anemia . We submited doc such as lab test results , as well doctor's note. By the way , we didn't do these tests after i was removed . These conditions were known even before i met my wife , and the asthma condition was so severe , that's the reason why she was discharged from the US army ,and we had that discharge letter in he waiver packet. The officer to dismiss my wife's health condition state that " She suffers from an episodic condition , rather than a chronic handicap" , because our doctor's letter said that "it's medicaly required that i come back to the US to live with her and prevent any injury in case there ought to be any complication and the need for emergency care". That's the problem , because medically , Asthma is a chronic disease by definition, so when the officer is saying that the condition is not chronic , that's simply wrong , and moreover , when the officer states that it's an " episodic condition " i'll say that the officer don't even know what he or she is talking about, because , medicaly when the asthma condition is worse that normal , it's called asthma episode ot attacks . This show an incompetent officer with no knowledge whatsoever about medical issue and instead of researching , he or she made an arbitrary and wrong decision , because my wife's condition is a proof of " prospective injury" which according to the law is a key term to determine extreme hardship , and could automaticaly lead to approve the waiver. thank you all

You are so royally screwed, hehehehe

Go, find and consult a good immigration attorney ,who specializes in immigration waivers, then PAY for his or her services with your hard earned money, if it is necessary and if you really CARE about the outcome, and then have patience & hope for the best.

Otherwise, keep whining and posting all too-typical "boo-ho-ho-ho-ho , I've got a a boo-boo here, what should I do now" letters here.

Good luck
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Hi Puissance and welcome,

You might have more luck at another forum:

http://www.immigrate2us.net/

There are many there who have gone through the waiver process and can probably give you some tips. Lots of luck to you.

Comment

ProudUSC;
        We have made a truce and I will not break my word. However I have to ask you why are you bashing this board? This is the best board in the world with the best information. The twitteringcow.com board is full of cry babies and whiners. The people on this board - including you - are far more knowledgeable than the bleating idiots on twitteringcow.com. I think this board is much more exciting also because of the many diverse viewpoints which is why it is the number one board in the world.

Comment

ILW - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            ProudUSC;
            We have made a truce and I will not break my word. However I have to ask you why are you bashing this board? This is the best board in the world with the best information. The twitteringcow.com board is full of cry babies and whiners. The people on this board - including you - are far more knowledgeable than the bleating idiots on twitteringcow.com. I think this board is much more exciting also because of the many diverse viewpoints which is why it is the number one board in the world.
            SOM, I didn't bash this forum. I know there are people with more experience on the waiver process at the i2us board. I was simply giving the OP another option for asking his question. You shouldn't read more into my posts than what's there. I'm a pretty straightforward person.

Comment

OP is fake.
              Just take a look at his screenname !!!
              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Unless she is on SSI as fully disabled I don't see this going anywhere, except with a good lawyer and a lazy District Adjudications Officer.

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                  I don't see this going anywhere, except with a good lawyer and a lazy District Adjudications Officer.
                  Although federale86 is 100% correct, I really hate the way the system works. I have seen so many become legalized who should not have, and visa versa.

Comment

to the dirtbag OP....tell us, why should any ofus care about some visa cheat? Yes, that's you, douchebag....or else, you would not need a waiver....that means you lied to our embassy officials, lied to our border officials,,,,and yet you are challenging the knowledge and experience of one our of adjudicators? How many waivers have YOU adjudicated, douchebag? Answer: none. What is this so-called "irrefutable" evidence you allegedly have? Nothing but your own imagination. Your "wife's" medical problems have nothing to do with your absence, d.ung heap. None. YOu don't know more than our immigration officials....you are from a country rife with fraud, where people defecate in the streets,a nd we are supposed to (a) care about you at all (b) believe a single word you say about our process? Sorry, go back to cleaning up the elephant ****....no doubt there are d.ung beetles swirling around your ankles, picking up leftovers....oh yea...be sure to visit the cows over at immigrate2us.lard....they will wring their hands while wolfing down bon bons by the gallon and tell you such helpful tidbits as "don't worry, God has a plan"..or "gosh, this is so unfair"....won't that be helpful.
                    Attention citizens of America...who wants this dirtbag back in America, this liar, cheat, scumbag? hmmm....I don't see many hands.....sorry douchebag, you are not getting any waiver and you can whine, appeal or beat on your drums, but nothing will change, buttwipe.
                    Have a miserable day.

Comment

there are many experience people on this form too. The people on other form also learned from this form.
                      I remember that waiver of jamiaca.. ask her and you will know who wrote most of the part...( just trying to say there are many of us here who konws too).
                      in your posting you said you have medical cert attached. there can be many reason of denial. it can be the brief that didnot highlight the hardship, it can be any other hardship that USC/LPR have but not included in waiver. example emotional hardship. it can be detailed family members included in the hardship that have negative impact.
                      if you write the bullets of hardship it can be easily discussed and corrected and refiled.
                      appeal is not the right answer.
                      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
                      X