•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Admits Muslim Faith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I

Comment

A9,
      It would have been easier to start a thread entitled, "I hate Obama" and posted every little article or youtube in that thread instead of spamming the entire board.

NOTE: I am not supporting any political candidate or position.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
        A9,
        It would have been easier to start a thread entitled, "I hate Obama" and posted every little article or youtube in that thread instead of spamming the entire board.

NOTE: I am not supporting any political candidate or position. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your suggestion Hudson. First, I don't hate Obama. I just dislike him for being manipulative and liar. Second, each of my thread will send a message on different subject. This particular thread sends clear and concise message about his faith and his own admittance; however, he is lying again and again.

Now we all know Hussein is a Muslim word. Why is he lying? Nothing wrong in being Muslim except the fact that most of the terrorist today in the world are Muslim.

Comment

Amazing how someone such as you A9 can call Obama a liar. At least he isn't hiding behind another ID. If you think Obama is hiding his true background, he isn't the only one now is he. What is wrong..ashamed?

A9, you are becoming more and more annoying and disrupting this board yet again, just like you did with your other ID.

If you want to be heard or your posts to be read, like Hudson suggested, keep it all to one thread or two max.

We have asked you nicely now and asked you before, but you still just want to disrupt the place. What is wrong with you?

M get a life!
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

And I thought people go to those stores late at night to buy cigarettes and a soda. Guess he closed early today, right Sprint?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              Amazing how someone such as you A9 can call Obama a liar. At least he isn't hiding behind another ID. If you think Obama is hiding his true background, he isn't the only one now is he.

A9, you are becoming more and more annoying and disrupting this board yet again, just like you did with your other ID.

If you want to be heard or your posts to be read, like Hudson suggested, keep it all to one thread or two max.

We have asked you nicely now and asked you before, but you still just want to disrupt the place. What is wrong with you?

M get a life! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the hell up you lying, back stabbing, despicable human being. People who assist you, you go behind their back and backstab them. I forbid you from reading my post. Keep your self secluded to Big Boss Thread. Stop spreading your Islamofacist religion to people on this board. I have every right like everyone else to speak my mind. If you don't like it, don't read my thread and move on.

We have had enough with back stabbers like you in our country. We cannot afford one more as our commander-in-chief.

For your information, Hudson is no God that I have to follow his advice. If you read my response it clearly states that each and every thread sends a different message.

Get a life.

Comment

Muslims are such a great gift come election season !!!
                With those d.umba.ss ragheads blowing themselves up around every corner on earth doesn't it make it so much easier to build a case against candidate who is no matter how remotely yet somehow associated with them ? (Even if it be in middle name only)?

Didn't we all know it too well when some in droves crossed party lines to vote Hillary out
                Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Excellent work a9b3h5v!!!

This is SOM and I approve this message

Comment

Call me what you like, but the only liar and multi faced person on this board is you.

At least I am not a coward and hide behind an ID like you, just so you can 'pretend' to be someone you are not.

Amazing how many 'characters' you try and portray, but you know what, even though you think you are not really like these ID's, the truth is that the real you is amongst them somewhere.

I don't care what you post as most of the time I don't read them, but you are making up dozens of thread that are across the board which is basically disrupting everyone and anyone who comes to this board and looks for answers.

If I want to go off topic yeah sure I will go to those off topic threads, unlike you.

But don't worry, because very soon you will be gone and forgotten

Oh..why don't you tell the board the real reason you feel this way about Muslims?
                    In fact why don't you come out and be the real you, let everyone see the hypocrite behind that ID?
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                      Thanks for your suggestion Hudson. First, I don't hate Obama. I just dislike him for being manipulative and liar. Second, each of my thread will send a message on different subject. This particular thread sends clear and concise message about his faith and his own admittance; however, he is lying again and again.

Now we all know Hussein is a Muslim word. Why is he lying? Nothing wrong in being Muslim except the fact that most of the terrorist today in the world are Muslim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      First, I really do not care if Obama is a Muslim or a Christian. Second, you are still spamming the board with article and youtube videos that have already been posted in this discussion board and others. Whatever you call your thread, it would do a world a favor, and for this board particularly, to place all of your postings into one thread. Otherwise, you are acting like an internet troll.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

What a genius he was, whoever he was, who knew that to nominate Obama is to guarantee defeat of Dem ticket come this electoral season !!!
                        Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                          Call me what you like, but the only liar and multi faced person on this board is you.

At least I am not a coward and hide behind an ID like you, just so you can 'pretend' to be someone you are not.

Amazing how many 'characters' you try and portray, but you know what, even though you think you are not really like these ID's, the truth is that the real you is amongst them somewhere.

I don't care what you post as most of the time I don't read them, but you are making up dozens of thread that are across the board which is basically disrupting everyone and anyone who comes to this board and looks for answers.

If I want to go off topic yeah sure I will go to those off topic threads, unlike you.

But don't worry, because very soon you will be gone and forgotten </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ain't that a way to suppress the voice you don't like. To suppress the truth you don't like. Why are you so obsessed when someone drops a word Muslim? Are you one of them? Are you into something that you don't want people to know? Did I ever say every Muslim is terrorist. All I said most of the terrorist are Muslim, which is a fact that no one can deny. Why are you going out of your way to support them especially the ones who want to kill us. You can make all the phone calls to Sam or Sammy or whoever it is.

You don't own ILW. If ILW is going to implement rules and procedure, it will have to be applicable to everyone including those stupid hi, bye, Happy Birthday threads because none of them have anything to do with immigration.

This is my last message to your response. There are two types of people in the world. One is a.s.shole to begin with, second becomes one because of women like you. I am in the latter category. I used to be a nice human being but I learned my lesson under the liberal feminist wave that never ever respect a woman. Once you do that, basically you give up your freedom and life. Treat them like piece of meat and they will like it. So what you are seeing is a transformation because of people like you. You can fabricate your story to everyone to gain sympathy but only people who have come close to you will know how a despicable woman you are. You are a testament that no woman should ever be trusted.

Comment

All women are muslims !!!

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

But don't worry, because very soon you will be gone and forgotten </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ain't that a way to suppress the voice you don't like. To suppress the truth you don't like. Why are you so obsessed when someone drops a word Muslim? Are you one of them? Are you into something that you don't want people to know? Did I ever say every Muslim is terrorist. All I said most of the terrorist are Muslim, which is a fact that no one can deny. Why are you going out of your way to support them especially the ones who want to kill us. You can make all the phone calls to Sam or Sammy or whoever it is.

You don't own ILW. If ILW is going to implement rules and procedure, it will have to be applicable to everyone including those stupid hi, bye, Happy Birthday threads because none of them have anything to do with immigration.

This is my last message to your response. There are two types of people in the world. One is a.s.shole to begin with, second becomes one because of women like you. I am in the latter category. I used to be a nice human being but I learned my lesson under the liberal feminist wave that never ever respect a woman. Once you do that, basically you give up your freedom and life. Treat them like piece of meat and they will like it. So what you are seeing is a transformation because of people like you. You can fabricate your story to everyone to gain sympathy but only people who have come close to you will know how a despicable woman you are. You are a testament that no woman should ever be trusted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are angry because I told you some truths which you needed to hear and it looks like I was right after all! No woman has done this to you, you are doing it to yourself!
                              You can't blame women for what happened to you, just like I can't blame all men for what happened to me.
                              I have never done anything to you but be nice and understanding, I didn't judge you no matter what others said or how you came across.

Carry on as you are, you are only destroying yourself.

I never said I own ILW, but you act like you do.
                              As a member here I have every right to complain whether to you or Sam.
                              You have no respect for this board or anyone, let alone yourself.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs