Processing times - DV Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing times - DV Visa

Hope I can get some help with this. I won DV2007 and submitted application for AOS this past October.

I recv'd a letter saying that my case has been transferred to the Lee's Summit, MO service center, but I don't see that location anywhere on the list on USCIS.GOV. I did my finger-printing in Jacksonville, FL and seeing thats the area I reside I automatically thought everything would be done there.

Well i looked at J-ville's processing dates for I-485 and I see they're currently processing applications with a receipt date of May 16, 2006. The rules of the DV state that if I don't get completely processed by Sep 30 07, I lose my chance of obtaining a GC. Does anyone know if they give a special priority to DV winners? Cause if I wait until they reach October cases I would barely have enough time to make the deadline!

Appreciate any advice from you guys.

Hope I can get some help with this. I won DV2007 and submitted application for AOS this past October.

I recv'd a letter saying that my case has been transferred to the Lee's Summit, MO service center, but I don't see that location anywhere on the list on USCIS.GOV. I did my finger-printing in Jacksonville, FL and seeing thats the area I reside I automatically thought everything would be done there.

Well i looked at J-ville's processing dates for I-485 and I see they're currently processing applications with a receipt date of May 16, 2006. The rules of the DV state that if I don't get completely processed by Sep 30 07, I lose my chance of obtaining a GC. Does anyone know if they give a special priority to DV winners? Cause if I wait until they reach October cases I would barely have enough time to make the deadline!

Appreciate any advice from you guys.

Comment

Boohoo, I guess noone could help me

Comment

Working...
      X