Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Expired Green card

Greetings,

I have a question regarding a possible expired Green Card and I would apprciate anybodys input in the matter.

My sister who is a Green Card Holder left the U.S. in 1986 and would now like to return, we are concerned that her Green Card is expired and she does not want to have any problems upon entry to the country.

Does anybody know who I would contact to verify for her if her card is indeed expired and what I need to do on my end to assist her?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Rosalba

Greetings,

I have a question regarding a possible expired Green Card and I would apprciate anybodys input in the matter.

My sister who is a Green Card Holder left the U.S. in 1986 and would now like to return, we are concerned that her Green Card is expired and she does not want to have any problems upon entry to the country.

Does anybody know who I would contact to verify for her if her card is indeed expired and what I need to do on my end to assist her?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Rosalba

Comment

She must apply for the SB-1 Special Immigrant Visa at the American Embassy/Consulate nearest to where she lives.

Comment

Working...
      X