Lulac member outside US need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulac member outside US need help

Anyone know what is in it(the new settlement) for people like me who r not in the US. Please suggest. Thanks in advance

Ash

Anyone know what is in it(the new settlement) for people like me who r not in the US. Please suggest. Thanks in advance

Ash

Comment

If you are outside the United States you are not eligible for LULAC/CSS new settlement. The court order state, people outside the U.S can't apply.

Comment

Anyone have a link to info about this?

Comment

I called the INS and they told me people outside the U.S not eligible.
          You can call INS information and talk with INS officer at 1-800-375-5283

The new settlement is not a new amnesty, it just for people who is already class member, If you are not class member you are not eligible to apply, if you apply you will loss you filing fee. It's not refundable. Good Luck to all.

Comment

Thanks for ur reply. but i am a class member. i had an EAD before i moved back in 1997. U know i was taking forever and i got married back home, had a baby.even than i waited for about 3 years. I could not bring my wife into US. so could not leave them hanging. could only visit them for short period of time. It was tuff. anyway i did what i had to do for my family

Comment

Thanks for ur reply. but i am a class member. i had an EAD before i moved back in 1997. U know i was taking forever and i got married back home, had a baby.even than i waited for about 3 years. I could not bring my wife into US. so could not leave them hanging. could only visit them for short period of time. It was tuff. anyway i did what i had to do for my family

Comment

What's Lulac?

Comment

Working...
                X