cancelation and removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cancelation and removal

hey you guys this IS WHAT IS GOING ON . MY HUSBAND IS HAVING HIS FIRST MASTER CALENDAR HEARING.WE ARE GONG TO SUMMIT THE CANCELATION OF REMOVAL .CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME IF THEY KNOW WHAT IS USUALLY THE OUTCOME.

hey you guys this IS WHAT IS GOING ON . MY HUSBAND IS HAVING HIS FIRST MASTER CALENDAR HEARING.WE ARE GONG TO SUMMIT THE CANCELATION OF REMOVAL .CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME IF THEY KNOW WHAT IS USUALLY THE OUTCOME.

Comment

Hello gg

welcome to the forum.

You need to give more information about what is going on. timeline of how long has your husband been in the usa? Has he ever been in any trouble with the law?

do you have an attorney? If not, Strongly recommended.

Comment

well here is the thing my husband is mexican.i am a us citizen with 2 kids born here in the us.my husband had a dui,and no dl. but all those charges are dropped. he serve the time already ok.he has been in the us. for 10 yrs.we are married,joint assetts,good moral,we are A bonifide marriage,also i have a medical condition,besides my dad is disable,blind and we provide for my dad it wouldbe very difficult for my husband to leave the us. PLEASE HELP WISE ANSWERS ONLY

Comment

: 071012

Comment

4now has already given you a wise answer,get a certified immigration attorney..Cancellation of removal is not an easy benefit to attain or try getting him to self deport & bring him back into the country legally through the I-601 process.

I'd highly suggest checking the immigrate2us.net website for any further insights.

Comment

Usually you get it.

Comment

Working...
              X