Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to submit the fingerprinting fee with AOS application?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to submit the fingerprinting fee with AOS application?

Hello all,

I have all the AOS materials ready for mail today (based on a marriage to USC wife), do I need to submit the $50 fingerprinting fee with the AOS application? I am mailing it to the Denver office which will just submit the complete AOS application to Missouri.

I have heard conflicting info. on this fingerprinting fee issue, some say yes, some say no, anyone knows the real situation?

Thanks very much in advance,

zz

Hello all,

I have all the AOS materials ready for mail today (based on a marriage to USC wife), do I need to submit the $50 fingerprinting fee with the AOS application? I am mailing it to the Denver office which will just submit the complete AOS application to Missouri.

I have heard conflicting info. on this fingerprinting fee issue, some say yes, some say no, anyone knows the real situation?

Thanks very much in advance,

zz

Comment

Send the $50 on a separate check from the $255 in the package or they will just issue a RFE which will waste time.

Comment

hi! zz,

we also file our applications to BCIS Denver Office. you should include separate payments (e.g. money order) for each of your applications (e.g. I-130, I-485, I-765, and fingerprint fee).

you can visit the website below. it explains local filing procedures and how transition to National Benefits Center (NBC) will affect filing and processing of applications.

http://www.mnllp.com/enginfoFAMIV.html

i hope this website helps. have a nice day!

Comment

Thank you gabbygirl and PCR both for the answers. And for PCR, my email is josh99asu@yahoo.com if you ever want to compare the progress on the application with Denver USCIS.

Thanks again,

zz

Comment

Working...
          X