Please ignore my imposter ID posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please ignore my imposter ID posts

Someone obviously has not got a life and is now pretending to be me.

How childish
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Someone obviously has not got a life and is now pretending to be me.

How childish
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

If you want to know who is who..I am the senior member

Comment

LOL! SprintG. First it was Sam, now it's you. Who's next?
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Yep...what the imposters don't know is that Sam has the IP addresses of the ID when they sign up.

Comment

Comment

Sprint i was about to think am seeing double...LOL!!
              "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Spammer is aka 'newsletters', 'kool immigrant' amongst others.

He/she is doing the rounds across immigration forums.

I think that Sam needs to block his/her IP address or something.

It's pure advertising and it could also be a potential threat to someone's computer (if they go to link or sign up) if the spammer has codes written into it's blog.

Comment

Oh here we go again.

The spammer is back and using my ID again.

Comment

Working...
                  X