I130 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 Question

My husband and I are filling out the I130 and he has a child born out of wedlock that he has no contact with. She is here in the US

On this form do we need to list her under spouse and children? I wasnt sure that information needed to be included in the petition as the relationship is estranged by no fault of his own. Any help appreciated

My husband and I are filling out the I130 and he has a child born out of wedlock that he has no contact with. She is here in the US

On this form do we need to list her under spouse and children? I wasnt sure that information needed to be included in the petition as the relationship is estranged by no fault of his own. Any help appreciated

Comment

It's better to write her name (especially if he acknowledged legal paternity).

Comment

Yes

do make sure the child is listed.

Was there a child support order filed?

Check into this for later reference.... when your husband may apply for citizenship. if there would be any arrears of court ordered payment for child support, he could be denied citizenship.

Comment

list the kid and make sure your husband is caught up with the child support. Trust me this information always comes out one way or another.

Comment

Working...
          X