Prank call made to Palin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prank call made to Palin

This is just too funny. A Canadian comic made a prank call to Palin on a radio station..and she fell for it

Sarah Palin gets a prank call from "Nicolas Sarkozy"

And you still want to vote for her???
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

This is just too funny. A Canadian comic made a prank call to Palin on a radio station..and she fell for it

And you still want to vote for her???
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

And how do you know davdah? Got a hotline to your beloved Palin now?

I guess you need to read this then:

AP news - Cleaveland.com

Comment

And I suppose the Associated Press put out fake stories because they are part of the nasty liberal media out to get her eh?

"When Audette refers to Canadian singer Steph Carse as Canada's prime minister, Palin replies: "Well, he's doing fine and yeah, when you come into a position underestimated it gives you an opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong. You work that much harder." Canada's prime minister is Stephen Harper"

Errr hello?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          One other thing. Speaking of France. It seems they finally woke up to reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old news. The French have historically elected right wing governments throughout the years. They've been moving to the right in the past 2 or 3 years now.

Nice subject change there davdah

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

And you still want to vote for her??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't listen to it anymore - I am just sooooo embarrassed. Can you imagine - if it were for McCain, this woman would be in the White House?

Not only can't she state Newspapers she read, she doesn't know anything.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              She has never heard of these people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and that is exactly what is making it so bad. Canada is within North America, she doesn't even know the name of the Canadian Prime Minister? She freaking shares a border with Canada.

She has no, none, silch, nada foreign policy knowledge - forget experience - because that sets fore that you have knowledge just no hands-on experience. She is ignorant!
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Celebrity voices impersonated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right - Davdah, you got to dig this whole, in which you stuck your head just a little bit deeper now!

Comment

This story sounds suspicious to me. Considering her current status as VP contender, I don't think she would have been joking around with the President of France.

It was probably the lady who impersonates her from SNL.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    This story sounds suspicious to me. Considering her current status as VP contender, I don't think she would have been joking around with the President of France.

It was probably the lady who impersonates her from SNL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MSNBC confirmed last night that it did happen and that the woman that handed her the phone got fired.

Comment

Brit, I wouldn't surprise me at all if that was actually Palin.

This woman, when answering to the question posted by an elementary school kid, said the job of the VP is to support the president and to "get in there" with the Senate and "create good laws for the (kid's) family and himself".... She couldn't answer the question of an elementary school kid, and some folks want her as the spokesperson for this nation in front of the international community!

But this is not me talking, Brit. From Collin Power to Ken Duberstein, the former Reagan Chief of Staff!!! The latest polls also show that almost 60% of the American People think she's grossly unqualified. If McCain actually personally chose Palin, and I doubt that, then it speaks volumes about his judgement!

This is way too much, I'm sorry to say, way too much! lol

Comment

Here is your (Palin) confirmation that the call did take place!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/55121.html

These guys have obviously pranked other politicians and famous people before. What bothers me is how she reacted and what she didn't know. The woman is clueless!

Comment

Just do a google for it davdah and those others who still think it's a hoax. It's all over the place.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The French switched for good reason. Everyone got tired of working to support those that didn't </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And when they figure out they've been taken for a ride, they'll switch back..in typical french fashion hehe

Comment

Its been a few years. And up until the democrat led melt down of the finance sector they were doing better. Sometimes people need to learn the hard way. Nothing is really free. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha...yeah right, it's all the Dems fault. It's a shame you Repubs just can't see the wood for the trees. 8 years of Repub rule and 6 of those under completely Repub rule. So you're trying to say the last 2yrs is all the cause of the collapse?? They were lending to anybody and everybody back in 2005 and before. You seem to forget that. Can you imagine if the Dems had tried to tighten up on lending standards 2yrs ago? The Repubs would have had a field day.

Comment

Working...
                              X