Empress Wu Immagration Fraud Plan Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empress Wu Immagration Fraud Plan Part 1

As Empress of china i come to the us by marrying a un-suspecting us citizen tourist
    i lure him with rich's and wealth and promise's of the high life once he has fulfilled my wish's.I hand picked him with great consideration that he can be put in the positron of having a taste of what he will never have on the promise that he could have if he follows my orders. However this mark i under estimate his street smarts and don't believe anything he say's on important immigration issues and other things my fellow Chinese women advise.. In china we never trust what American men say all they want is *** or money or drugs sometime all three. They never have nothing to show for it ! they wind up like SOM bitter and not so sweet. I Love Hudson He makes Me Wet.

As Empress of china i come to the us by marrying a un-suspecting us citizen tourist
    i lure him with rich's and wealth and promise's of the high life once he has fulfilled my wish's.I hand picked him with great consideration that he can be put in the positron of having a taste of what he will never have on the promise that he could have if he follows my orders. However this mark i under estimate his street smarts and don't believe anything he say's on important immigration issues and other things my fellow Chinese women advise.. In china we never trust what American men say all they want is *** or money or drugs sometime all three. They never have nothing to show for it ! they wind up like SOM bitter and not so sweet. I Love Hudson He makes Me Wet.

Comment

Working...
    X