2 Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

Is there anybody who get an I-751 response lately in VSC?
    I'm waiting for my I-751 decision and as I have had lot of problems with my USC wife lately I wonder what would happen if she got the letter and hide it.Thanks

Is there anybody who get an I-751 response lately in VSC?
    I'm waiting for my I-751 decision and as I have had lot of problems with my USC wife lately I wonder what would happen if she got the letter and hide it.Thanks

Comment

Hi sonyfbs,

Welcome abroad; your post kinda made me laugh...but you are right ...it could be possible... are you staying with your wife or separated ... even if she hides it you can make an inquiry through info pass if that applies to you... if your waiting period has been passed according to the processing time ... u should contact them and find out whats going on with your case... if you are approved without interview and you go late for getting stamp in passport and new 10 yrs green card...its ok ... if u r called for interview ... there is a problem... may be you can work out your relationship with your wife...so she doesn't do that purposely ...good luck...Pasha

Comment

Thanks kindly Pasha, and I'm glad I made laugh!
        We are still living together but the relationship has not been a healthy one that's all I can say.
        Your answer was a relief thank again.

Comment

Working...
        X